Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, but I’ll lose the ‘Mrs’ as not trying to look too thirsty (said as adding more pics to my IG saved folder)
I've got so many screenshots it's getting beyond a joke. I wouldn't dare let someone scroll my photo gallery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got so many screenshots it's getting beyond a joke. I wouldn't dare let someone scroll my photo gallery 😂
Hahahaha! Same! I’m going to get found out at some point but it’s a risk I’m willing to take - God I sound like I’m having an affair with the man (begins planing the logistics of how that would work in real life 🤔)

• Haha
Hahahaha! Same! I’m going to get found out at some point but it’s a risk I’m willing to take - God I sound like I’m having an affair with the man (begins planing the logistics of how that would work in real life 🤔)
I'm working from home so I'd just tell my husband I was going back to the office and work would never know any different. And then we'd meet for a bunk-up in the afternoons 😂

• Haha
I love reading your fantasy’s 😂😂 If I ever saw him I’ll just pounce on him 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ll pass out too no doubt maybe we could get rice involved to a live on the wild side 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe he could run up to me and pounce on me think that would be better 😂😂

• Haha
I was only ever on here lurking the Mrs Hinch thread but now I feel like I've found my people and I'm here for it 😁
Totally agree I only joined so I could comment bingo the grealish thread , now I have people to share my obsession with 😂

• Heart
Totally agree I only joined so I could comment bingo the grealish thread , now I have people to share my obsession with 😂
Definitely! There's only so long you can bang on about it to real friends before they think you're a horny nutcase! 🤣

• Haha
Definitely! There's only so long you can bang on about it to real friends before they think you're a horny nutcase! 🤣

Excatly so to share it with stranger who I’ve never met before is giving me so much life

I’m pretty sure I’ve passed that point with both my real life and online friends 🤷‍♀️

I’ve only just joined and not bored yet think I’ll be like this till the World Cup so I can’t watch them all again 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.