Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back ladies and somebody prop me up cos holy shitballs our boy is looking so f@*kable!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had a date day with hubby, been lovely but I’m not apologising for jumping straight on this thread the second I get home. My husbands cute and that but I need my MM fix!! 😭🥵🍆💦

He has just taken Daddy to a whole new level! 🥵🥵
In that case I will let you off!!

We definitely are gonna have some good dreams tonight 🤭🥵

Reactions: 2
I hope so! I really really hope so! He’s looking so damn fine!! 🥵💦
I just want to grab him and run my hands all over him 🤤
If he carries on like this we might get to the 'So gentle yet also daddy' thread by the weekend 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just want to grab him and run my hands all over him 🤤
If he carries on like this we might get to the 'So gentle yet also daddy' thread by the weekend 😂
He’s definitely done things to me tonight! Might have to go up to bed and have a long, hard study of those new pics! He’a pulled off a glow up I didn’t think he needed and I’m so very happy about it!! Now I need to dream of pulling him off and everyone’s a winner 🥵😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s definitely done things to me tonight! Might have to go up to bed and have a long, hard study of those new pics! He’a pulled off a glow up I didn’t think he needed and I’m so very happy about it!! Now I need to dream of pulling him off and everyone’s a winner 🥵😂
The wank bank has definitely been topped up today! 😂
A glow up I didn't think he needed - 100% this!

Ohhh to be biting into that peach! 🤤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.