Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not getting my hopes up any more. Not after yesterday. Boy let me down.

I can’t explain how much I want him to shove me and shout at me 😩
That was a dark time. A waste of a hot steamy bath.

On the plus side, I was looking into Chelsea fixtures and saw that they have a friendly on Wednesday and a UEFA Super Cup match on 11th August so at least we shouldn't have to wait for the Premier League to start for game time 🤓👍🏻

• Heart
It’s like these training photos are being leaked out one by one… what a tease 🙈 give us the whole set to look through Chelsea!!

• Haha
He’s just bleeping posted one of those pics we’ve ALREADY DISCOVERED

ffs mason I’m sure you showered after training could you not have snapped a quick pic there to give us some fresh hotness!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s just bleeping posted one of those pics we’ve ALREADY DISCOVERED

ffs mason I’m sure you showered after training could you not have snapped a quick pic there to give us some fresh hotness!!!
I would like to volunteer for the position of Bathroom Photographer so that I can capture all of these much-needed moments.
I'd be on constant nipple cam for you @calmyourritas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Isn’t there a heatwave coming towards end of august?? Gives me hope for some future shirt off training photos

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.