Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I just love him so 😭 also wouldnt be mad at a dream featuring Chilwell (preferable to Walker anyway)
If he has to be in it, he can just be on the sidelines watching us going at it like there's no tomorrow 🤤 he's good-looking but I get bad juju from him!

I know we've seen this one but it still makes my insides tighten! 🥵 and I also want to bounce on him

Right on that note, it's time for me to attempt sleep and be ravaged by our daddy. Night everyone! ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Guys it’s 4am and I’m still awake thinking about this man! It’s not normal. I think I’m an addict and may need to go to some special club.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys it’s 4am and I’m still awake thinking about this man! It’s not normal. I think I’m an addict and may need to go to some special club.
I’ll be joining you there because he is always on my mind 🥵
Actually devastated I’m not waking up to him this morning

• Heart
I'm disappointed, I slept like a log and he didn't enter my head or anywhere else for that matter! 😫

I’ll be joining you there because he is always on my mind 🥵
Actually devastated I’m not waking up to him this morning
I don't think I'd be able to have a job if I was waking up to him, I'd have to just follow him around all day in anticipation of the D 🤤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy to try a few out so we can find his fav 🙋🏻‍♀️
whatever it may be, at least we know there will be a lot of tongue involved. Top blaster

this is a thirsty thirsty thread & I bloody love it 🤤
I'll never be able to hear top blaster without grinning and dribbling on myself 🥵

• Haha
🚨Attention ladies🚨

This is not a drill! It happened! It’s finally f@*king happened!! Mason and his boner spent the night with me!

There was neck kissing, there was eye contact, he was topless and there was immensely satisfying D action - bizarrely all taking place in my in-laws conservatory but f@*k it that made it even hotter! Ladies put a fork (dick) in me, I’m done! 🥵🍆💦😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
🚨Attention ladies🚨

This is not a drill! It happened! It’s finally f@*king happened!! Mason and his boner spent the night with me!

There was neck kissing, there was eye contact, he was topless and there was immensely satisfying D action - bizarrely all taking place in my in-laws conservatory but f@*k it that made it even hotter! Ladies put a fork (dick) in me, I’m done! 🥵🍆💦😭
Yes!!! So happy he put on a good show, I'm even more looking forward to him appearing for me soon 🤞🏻
And doing the nasty at the in-laws, I love that 🤣

• Haha
🚨Attention ladies🚨

I am JEALOUS!!

Reactions: 1
Yes!!! So happy he put on a good show, I'm even more looking forward to him appearing for me soon 🤞🏻
And doing the nasty at the in-laws, I love that 🤣
It’s going to get me through a long day - off to a theme park with the kids - fortunately I’ve had the only ride I’m interested in 🤤🍆 Catch up with you ladies on the flip side!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s going to get me through a long day - off to a theme park with the kids - fortunately I’ve had the only ride I’m interested in 🤤🍆 Catch up with you ladies on the flip side!
You've had the ride of your life, nothing will compare now! 🤣 have fun! 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a dream he came home from a long day of training to our lovely shared home and I gave the girthy 🍆 a lovely service while he sat back and relaxed 🥵🥵🥵 but fear not our man is not selfish he promised he’d make it up to me later x can’t wait x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.