Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
I can't think of any plausible explanations for that πŸ˜‚
But were there any good vids? πŸ˜‰
My research is ongoing! 😏

I need to know what your excuse was
[/QUOTE]

Not a lot I could say, he knows me too well πŸ˜‚ Plus apparently I keep mentioning his name at every opportunity πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Clearly I’d be shit at having an affair IRL πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Think we should show Mason the love he deserves! We're going wild on the Grealish thread but I think we're sleeping on Mount and it's a bloody liberty! πŸ˜‚
I'd rather be sleeping under Mount rather than on. But I agree with the general sentiment.

He's a beautiful, sexy man who I would not say no to either. But I can say the same about half the England Euros squad.

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
This thread is feeding an unhealthy crush on this man! Not a chelsea fan as well, so feel proper conflicted πŸ˜‚ . Anyway thought I would add to the photo stash for you ladies
Welcome! I already love you πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Get the galdem naked indeed! You've been told Mason, get us naked!! πŸ˜› Although 32 is probably outside the age range for me to say galdem and I would never actually verbally say it! πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
My god, you lot! If this is the kind of top notch content that gets delivered when I'm away then I'll bugger off more often! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Now I'm going back to savour all this hot crotch action πŸ”₯πŸ† Mason, I'm sorry I doubted you - please, hold it against me! πŸ˜›

I saw a caption on TikTok that said β€œMason Mount isn’t a dentist but he can give me a filling anytime” and I thought huh, so accurate πŸ₯²
I've never felt more seen by one sentence! πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
The yellow shirt does look good but it would look better on my bedroom floor x

β€œHe’s so gentle but also daddy” yes πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ this is exactly what we’re imagining πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Heart