Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Eagerly awaiting him to start playing football matches so we have some brand new content to drool over

never thought I’d see the day I became interested in football but then this GOD was discovered and well I may have had a change of heart

• Heart
Reactions: 5

calmyourritas

VIP Member
No sex dreams for me… fuming!!! Come on Mason, I really really need you to cheer me up 🤤 and also I am tired of sharing the same pics

7EC8106F-3F24-45A6-A753-4C8531E7583A.png

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I have really not had enough sleep for this shit BUT I found this during my research so you are all very welcome

F2A2DF03-3CA9-46D1-94E4-56A21796749B.gif

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Does anybody else wonder if Mason might swing both ways? I do. And it really gets my engine revving. Now, this isn't some fantasy I have with most men. But there's something about Mason that refuses to let me rule it out as a possibility.
It's a theory 🤔 I haven't thought about it before but I guess he does look lovingly at Declan 😂

Eagerly awaiting him to start playing football matches so we have some brand new content to drool over

never thought I’d see the day I became interested in football but then this GOD was discovered and well I may have had a change of heart
Only one more dull, empty Saturday before weekly content resumes! I can't wait for it 😬 We watch a lot of football anyway but our master never grabbed my interest before, feels like I have been wasting my life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Morning! I can't remember what I dreamt so it can't have been that good 👎🏻

I wonder what Mason and his boner are doing this morning 🍆
Mason and his boner should be doing me, hard and fast, and his muscly arms should be wrapped around me, and his tongue should be….god damn I’ve gone again 🥵💦

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member

No clue if we’ve seen this - I’m so deep in my obsession I’ve lost track of everything 😂🥵🍆💦🤤

• Heart
  • Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
I’m back ladies and somebody prop me up cos holy shitballs our boy is looking so f@*kable!!!!

• Heart