Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I’m going to treat myself for surviving the 6 weeks hols with 3 hormonal teenagers, a husband whose idea of helping me out around the house is shutting a door, and a cat who has taken to bringing home every conceivable bird/rodent/insect in various states of decapitation!
I think I'll just treat myself because I don't wake up each morning with Mason's boner in my back (insert other areas as appropriate) and that's very stressful for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I saw a caption on TikTok that said “Mason Mount isn’t a dentist but he can give me a filling anytime” and I thought huh, so accurate 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
My research is ongoing! 😏

I need to know what your excuse was
Not a lot I could say, he knows me too well 😂 Plus apparently I keep mentioning his name at every opportunity 🤷🏻‍♀️ Clearly I’d be shit at having an affair IRL 😂
[/QUOTE]

I've been so vocal about JG that my growing Mason love is going right under the radar 😂 it'll be a perfect decoy when we finally meet and are banging like a barn door in a thunderstorm 😈

• Haha

Popfizz

He’s almost too pure, I want some real dirty dirt on him 😈 part of JG’s appeal is his ‘bad boy’ image. Mason seems lovely…. I hope he isn’t lovely when it comes to the bedroom though.

Reactions: 7

Scuffed

VIP Member
Good morning ladies, it is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I may have to leave this thread. Please no judgement. Last night the unthinkable happened and it may take me some time to get over it. Last night I cheated on Mason. There, I said it. Last night my brain, with neither my permission nor my consent, conspired for me to have filthy, delicious, mind blowing sex with………. Kyle f@*king Walker! Where the f@*k did that come from? I feel dirty but I must confess, I rather liked it (does that make me a bad person?). I’m praying that it was a one off, a mistake.

Mason you will always have my heart, but damn boy post some new content before I end up f@*king all your teammates 😏

• Haha
  • Wow

throwmeaway

I feel we all made need to go on some kind of training camp and potentially work our way through the England team, finessing our ball handling skills 🤔 Just a thought (that hopefully becomes a dream tonight 😴😭🥵)

I thought you were going to say we all need to go on a sexual harassment course 😂

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
🚨Attention ladies🚨

This is not a drill! It happened! It’s finally f@*king happened!! Mason and his boner spent the night with me!

There was neck kissing, there was eye contact, he was topless and there was immensely satisfying D action - bizarrely all taking place in my in-laws conservatory but f@*k it that made it even hotter! Ladies put a fork (dick) in me, I’m done! 🥵🍆💦😭

• Haha
  • Wow

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I just thought Christ I hope his sister isn’t a tattler and has read how much we all wanna rail him
I hope she is and she can tell him what a lovely bunch we are and that him and his girthy penis will be very well-serviced if he gets in touch with us!

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I've just made myself laugh remembering the bit in Bridget Jones' Diary when she answers the phone and says 'Bridget Jones, wanton sex goddess with a very bad man between her thighs!' 🤣
That would be me if I was Mrs Mason Mount 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PunkRocker

VIP Member
He’s almost too pure, I want some real dirty dirt on him 😈 part of JG’s appeal is his ‘bad boy’ image. Mason seems lovely…. I hope he isn’t lovely when it comes to the bedroom though.
I think he's definitely got moves. All the dancing and sticking his tongue out and licking his lips, what a tease!

Thank you for spicy new content Mason 😍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6