Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a caption on TikTok that said “Mason Mount isn’t a dentist but he can give me a filling anytime” and I thought huh, so accurate 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that photoshoot Mason is my new favourite Mason 😍😍😍

It’s quiet on here tonight, where are ya all? Or do I not wanna know?
Nowhere exciting I’m afraid - I’ve been in my garden trying to save my plants after a torrential downpour and about an inch of hail!

Now settling on the sofa with hubby and going to pretend to watch TV but will actually be scrolling back over those pics of Mason’s boner and watching the thrusting video on repeat! An evening well spent 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nowhere exciting I’m afraid - I’ve been in my garden trying to save my plants after a torrential downpour and about an inch of hail!

Now settling on the sofa with hubby and going to pretend to watch TV but will actually be scrolling back over those pics of Mason’s boner and watching the thrusting video on repeat! An evening well spent 😛

Keep checking Instagram hoping he post flicking through tik tok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My god, you lot! If this is the kind of top notch content that gets delivered when I'm away then I'll bugger off more often! 👌🏻

Now I'm going back to savour all this hot crotch action 🔥🍆 Mason, I'm sorry I doubted you - please, hold it against me! 😛

I saw a caption on TikTok that said “Mason Mount isn’t a dentist but he can give me a filling anytime” and I thought huh, so accurate 🥲
I've never felt more seen by one sentence! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just thought Christ I hope his sister isn’t a tattler and has read how much we all wanna rail him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just thought Christ I hope his sister isn’t a tattler and has read how much we all wanna rail him
I hope she is and she can tell him what a lovely bunch we are and that him and his girthy penis will be very well-serviced if he gets in touch with us!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.