Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny that neither of them paid for the photos. If they paid for them it’d get rid of the Getty images watermark 😂🙈
I was hoping mason would do a day 2 post but it doesn’t look like we’re getting it 😢
I know 🤣 thought we might of got a better post to tag the fits. Maybe he will do a summer dump 😂

Reactions: 1
Hardly any new pics 😭
Do we think he’s got to Mykonos with Ben?
I know at least he got rid of the Getty sign 🤣
Honestly I don’t! Think he’s gone somewhere else or family time. Will find out if he is as Matty is there 🤣

Reactions: 3
I know at least he got rid of the Getty sign 🤣
Honestly I don’t! Think he’s gone somewhere else or family time. Will find out if he is as Matty is there 🤣
Yeah Matty will let us know no doubt 😂 tags are still off so obviously still up to something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
you are so dramatic 😂😂. It’s been a couple of days! 😜

---
You know what’d help right now? Play nice. I miss her 😭 I wonder what happened. Mason should pay her because she was the only one keeping us fed while he was busy being a ghost

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is mason for real right now?!?! Getting me excited that he posted a story 7 hours after his last post and had me thinking it was something new 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.