Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
Are people reaching because i can’t see anything but clouds

if he was going to launch his relationship with her this would have been his chance, he hasn’t. So that tells me he is either keeping it private or is hiding it because if the backlash he will get

• Haha
Reactions: 7

amzi

VIP Member
I wonder if he has turned the tags off because of this news breaking today, I mean yes the hoe summer could play a part, but this news came out the day he turned them off.
I think I’m actually stunned he is going, I never thought I would see the day.

Reactions: 7

AdsB

VIP Member
I love you guys but I don’t get the drama. He’s flying from the biggest airport in the country. He could literally be going anywhere in the world from Heathrow.

Reactions: 6

louise0408

VIP Member
I have another question if they are in a relationship why has he flown off to Spain with the lads, 2 of which he see’s everyday almost.
surely you would went to spend time together
Also that photo, looks like or could be from when they have been out why hasn’t anyone seen them together

I have many questions on it 😂😂
Maybe he’ll be on the next flight to New Jersey after the Barcelona race thing😂

• Haha

muir_oconnell

To think that everyone was going crazy last night about him agreeing terms with United whilst he was probably partying in a nightclub

• Haha

soph101x

VIP Member
Funnymasons turned his tags off but the people have tagged Ben🤣🤣
---
Mason will be asking Ben to turn his tags off next

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
you are so dramatic 😂😂. It’s been a couple of days! 😜

---
You know what’d help right now? Play nice. I miss her 😭 I wonder what happened. Mason should pay her because she was the only one keeping us fed while he was busy being a ghost

Last edited: