Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don’t, just the end of season has been πŸ˜’ was expecting more from today! Understand this season will have a black mark against it.

Very true! One of my favourite cities so much to see & good shopping
Woody & Chilly’s comments 😒
I also saw that Dec liked his post within a few minutes πŸ₯Ί I wonder if they ever talk about the contract since he knows what it’s like to be betrayed by Chelsea aswell 😭

Reactions: 3
I also saw that Dec liked his post withing a few minutes πŸ₯Ί I wonder if they ever talk about the contract since he knows what it’s like to be betrayed by Chelsea aswell 😭
Yeah they must do with Dec also leaving. Could end up at the same club again

Reactions: 2
This guy must be well short to make Mason look so tall πŸ˜‚.
E746C9FD-8383-4367-B0D2-1054FE6DBB99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that I’m slowly starting to like Mase’s buzz cut but the prince haircut will always be my favourite ❀😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think that I’m slowly starting to like Mase’s buzz cut but the prince haircut will always be my favourite ❀😍
I will never understand how anyone can like the prince hair. It’s just so ugly 🀒
The buzzcut is just soooo hot πŸ₯΅

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.