Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the new PR company know he’s still shagging the blackfish? Love to be a fly on the wall in the conversation they’d have to have with him about that 😳 maybe now everyone will get some Mila footage as damage limitation 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So is she just an April and October hookup?
He must have theses girl’s penciled in on a calendar.
0958EAC5-B191-449E-83EF-874F17D394EC.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry just had another look. The video does look like PR at first but it's a house. There's someone cooking and there's 2 people (guys?) in the background so maybe it is Mason and they've all gone away to countryside. That girl's account is a new one but can't find the other one. She follows loads of influencers and footballers. On mine, it's showing that she followed mason before NYC. 🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So is she just an April and October hookup?
He must have theses girl’s penciled in on a calendar.
View attachment 2122128
Or seasonal? Got to have a hot boys summer 🤣
Sorry just had another look. The video does look like PR at first but it's a house. There's someone cooking and there's 2 people (guys?) in the background so maybe it is Mason and they've all gone away to countryside. That girl's account is a new one but can't find the other one. She follows loads of influencers and footballers. On mine, it's showing that she followed mason before NYC.
Can’t believe he didn’t take her to soho farmhouse like all the other influencers go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or seasonal? Got to have a hot boys summer 🤣

Can’t believe he didn’t take her to soho farmhouse like all the other influencers go 😂
She also follows Kelsey

On that girl's highlights, there is a pic from a few weeks back. There's a Chelsea picture in the background and looks like a medal is hanging off it. Wonder if she's dating one of the Chelsea players??

This thread is moving too fast for me to keep up today!!! I can't even go and hide in Ruben's thread as I haven't been on for 2 weeks!! 😂😂

I don't want to sound ignorant but this is the 5th times or more we are talking about her when we know she wants the attention.. Can we just move pass this and keep the thread drama free?? 🙈

On another note, I don't think this is unpopular opinion as I agree
Screenshot_20230423_185621.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She also follows Kelsey

On that girl's highlights, there is a pic from a few weeks back. There's a Chelsea picture in the background and looks like a medal is hanging off it. Wonder if she's dating one of the Chelsea players??
Why doesn't that surprise me with the Kelsey follow.
Not sure but she seems to have some connection to Chelsea & has recently followed Reece's rumoured girlfriend. Maybe they all went on a couples retreat.
How are you feeling about the game? Pens are looming....

Ok, so since our hatred for the blackfish is the one thing that seems to combine us with most of the tumblrinas, we need a US based tattler or tumblrina to take one for the team and do the following:

1) find miss blackfish’s passport and destroy it
2) report her to UK embassy as a threat to British national security so she never let into the country again

Whoever is able to achieve the above, i and the rest of the UK based tattlers will make sure that you are given a knighthood by King Charles in return

Now, who’s up for it? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn't that surprise me with the Kelsey follow.
Not sure but she seems to have some connection to Chelsea & has recently followed Reece's rumoured girlfriend. Maybe they all went on a couples retreat.
How are you feeling about the game? Pens are looming....
Game has been rubbish. Both teams have been crap 😂 not looking forward to pens though 😵

Reactions: 1
She also follows Kelsey

I think she is dating Ryan Pursey she tagged him in an Insta story 1 week ago. Benny, Mason and Sophia follow him

Reactions: 3
I think she is dating Ryan Pursey she tagged him in an Insta story 1 week ago. Benny, Mason and Sophia follow him
I don't know who he is but makes sense. She tagged a girl with that name at the match so sister maybe? Whatever is happening with them it's unlikely it will come out until they're more serious or they have a night out with Ben and Cartia 😂😂

I don't know who he is but makes sense. She tagged a girl with that name at the match so sister maybe? Whatever is happening with them it's unlikely it will come out until they're more serious or they have a night out with Ben and Cartia 😂😂
Don't say that! Cartia might be serving tea by herself! Hi Cartia 👋

• Haha
hello, i never wrote here because my english is very bad, but i need to ask this question/thought (even in my bad english) why does she always have that horrible bun/hairstyle when she is in england? in that boat story she looks like a furby
Will she take it off at night?
sleep with mason while she has the bun?
they have sex while she has the bun?
Does she go the week without washing her hair?

• Haha
hello, i never wrote here because my english is very bad, but i need to ask this question/thought (even in my bad english) why does she always have that horrible bun/hairstyle when she is in england? in that boat story she looks like a furby
Will she take it off at night?
sleep with mason while she has the bun?
they have sex while she has the bun?
Does she go the week without washing her hair?
We all know London water is not the best maybe she abstains from washing her hair here 😂

all I’ll say about this is:
ADAM @AdsB WHAT HAVE YOU MANIFESTED!!!?
56937864-860B-4427-8B2F-0D18484FFDE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We all know London water is not the best maybe she abstains from washing her hair here 😂

all I’ll say about this is:
ADAM @AdsB WHAT HAVE YOU MANIFESTED!!!?
View attachment 2122352
I’m sorry 😞 I forget how good I am at manifesting 😂.

Anyway me running away from the drama on this thread after I manifested said drama.
43D768EB-F098-4E97-BCE0-09203061C335.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry 😞 I forget how good I am at manifesting 😂.

Anyway me running away from the drama on this thread after I manifested said drama.
View attachment 2122362
All the things you could've manifested. Nudes, dick pics, you and me getting the night with him.

But no, you had to go and manifest this bullshit.

I think you should be banned from Mason as a result of this. 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.