Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you read my mind Stephen 😂. Honestly Mason you could lose your number 1 spot to Jack if you don’t provide me content as good as his 😂
Doesn’t your number 1 spot change daily? 🤣
That Jack video 🥵 if that was Mason 🌊🌊 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What did he do??
He was half naked coming out of the dressing room. Top of his bum cheeks showing and the V hips because the shorts were pulled that far down. He's got a nice bum but he makes me feel 🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t your number 1 spot change daily? 🤣
That Jack video 🥵 if that was Mason 🌊🌊 😏
No 😂. Mason is my number 1 Celeb crush going almost 2 years strong now 😂.

But Jack and Declan have sent me absolutely feral today 🥵🥵. So Mason has tough competition haha 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just an announcement I am going to be MIA and deep on Christian Pulisic content for the foreseeable. Good luck with the week ahead 😂

• Haha
Just seen on the chilly thread 😬 how do we know??
Just in time for the new thread 🙈
Go and look at her recent followers story 😂

I mean I ain’t surprised as she’s always been in his following still etc. at least his little Willy must be healed well now. See you all on the other side 😂

• Haha
She followed some girl and you can see her in that girl story. Not to mention that girl follows reece new girlfriend and also harvey now. Mason just come across stupid im sorry playing like he doesnt know she is a blackfish when he clearly does and when he is in a bad form he wants to play genetlman yeah right he is just disappointment at this point

Reactions: 1
Is she really? How you know? Ooo the drama 🍿🍿
Been seen on a photo of some girls story - staying near the Cotswold so they say. Someone on tumblr saw it and then let everyone know 🤦‍♀️ the girl supposedly goes to Chelsea games and is seen in friends and family box regularly and follows Harvey D

Go and look at her recent followers story 😂

I mean I ain’t surprised as she’s always been in his following still etc. at least his little Willy must be healed well now. See you all on the other side 😂
Had to wait until the Willy is better 🤣 every time she’s over is when there is a long break between games. He also plays rubbish when she’s around

• Haha
Been seen on a photo of some girls story - staying near the Cotswold so they say. Someone on tumblr saw it and then let everyone know 🤦‍♀️ the girl supposedly goes to Chelsea games and is seen in friends and family box regularly and follows Harvey D
How do people know she ever went back over to NY? She could have been here all along and just not been with Mason. Maybe she got fed up with him 🤷🏼‍♀️

How do people know she ever went back over to NY? She could have been here all along and just not been with Mason. Maybe she got fed up with him 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean the company she works for / makes TikTok’s for is based on nyc and she’s been in TikTok’s from there “office” so she’s definitely based on nyc. But I don’t understand anything else it’s all strange and a headache

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.