Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the company she works for / makes TikTok’s for is based on nyc and she’s been in TikTok’s from there “office” so she’s definitely based on nyc. But I don’t understand anything else it’s all strange and a headache
Ah okay. I've seen the pic and the person's other stories look like it's a pr trip so maybe she's doing influencer stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️ what will be will be unfortunately. I hope she's looking forward to living near Liverpool or Newcastle come the summer 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah okay. I've seen the pic and the person's other stories look like it's a pr trip so maybe she's doing influencer stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️ what will be will be unfortunately. I hope she's looking forward to living near Liverpool or Newcastle come the summer 😬😂
Living here 😮 @Spectacles don’t manifest that 🤣

• Haha
I mean the company she works for / makes TikTok’s for is based on nyc and she’s been in TikTok’s from there “office” so she’s definitely based on nyc. But I don’t understand anything else it’s all strange and a headache
I just thought it was a soft launch with her wearing the royal blue Chelsea colours prob his hoodie too and the males in the background of the video - one in particular with a black beanie MUST be Mason 🤫🤐 (I am JOKING 😆😆) but seems all Tumblerinas are just reading it into anything and everything at moment 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just thought it was a soft launch with her wearing the royal blue Chelsea colours prob his hoodie too and the males in the background of the video - one in particular with a black beanie MUST be Mason 🤫🤐 (I am JOKING 😆😆) but seems all Tumblerinas are just reading it into anything and everything at moment 🤦‍♀️ However in all seriousness if he does suddenly develop another ‘groin injury’ or plays tit in the match he just gonna be overloaded with trolls and hate more so than usual 😕
Soft launching? 😂
She doesn’t even get a follow from the main 🤣
As I said the last 2 times he has played tit when she was here

Reactions: 5
I agree with you. Just looks like a PR visit and even if it isn’t how do they even know he is there. He doesn’t even follow that girl on either of his accs. 🤷‍♀️ I also think he is more focussed on being Match ready and doing what he can with his injury flare ups. Franks no GP and just gives them days off whenever plus he needs too play some good minutes for his own MH and give him a chance to show Todd why he’s worth the £££ because he is esp when all top teams have been watching him since middle last year and are ready to pay!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The thread has already moved two pages since she's mentioned! @katiestewart will have a field day when she comes back! Mason's thread has been quiet for weeks 😂

• Haha
Soft launching? 😂
She doesn’t even get a follow from the main 🤣
As I said the last 2 times he has played tit when she was here
I know and I really was joking but I swear Tumblr is like a minefield - it’s like eh?! Where are your heads at - Give ya heads a shake and move on 🥱

Reactions: 3
I agree with you. Just looks like a PR visit and even if it isn’t how do they even know he is there. He doesn’t even follow that girl on either of his accs. 🤷‍♀️ I also think he is more focussed on being Match ready and doing what he can with his injury flare ups. Franks no GP and just gives them days off whenever plus he needs too play some good minutes for his own MH and give him a chance to show Todd why he’s worth the £££ because he is esp when all top teams have been watching him since middle last year and are ready to pay!
How do we know it’s pr? This girl seems to know people from the club & in Masons circle. I agree he needs to try and finish the season strong

I’m never one to defend the tumblrinas but I do think they’re correct when it comes to Claire (usually one of a few things both agree on😂) you only have to question her 3 recent following mason, claire and then Harvey to realise. Plus that holly has less followers than me so if she’s getting PR trips then I want one too 😂

Anyways this is my last say I’m going over onto YouTube to watch CP😂

I’d be very surprised if it is a PR event. The blackfish is no where near being any kind of influencer. Her last sponsored tiktok got less than 20 likes 😭

• Haha
How do we know it’s pr? This girl seems to know people from the club & in Masons circle. I agree he needs to try and finish the season strong
I mean it could be anything 😆 just as long as he stays injury free and gets some match minutes it’s all good. I just want him at his best for the England games so we get an arrivals videos, some good content and cute videos of Noodle and Dec again. I missed him being at last camp 😕

Last edited:
How do people even know she’s here for Mason. That’s only thing I have to say on the matter 😂
---
I’m never one to defend the tumblrinas but I do think they’re correct when it comes to Claire (usually one of a few things both agree on😂) you only have to question her 3 recent following mason, claire and then Harvey to realise. Plus that holly has less followers than me so if she’s getting PR trips then I want one too 😂

Anyways this is my last say I’m going over onto YouTube to watch CP😂
see you in the Dec thread babe 😂. I don’t want to be involved in the drama. 😂

• Heart
How do people even know she’s here for Mason. That’s only thing I have to say on the matter 😂
---

My ability to totally ignore all drama in the name of thirsting will surely come in handy for me

Lets be honest she is obviousy here for him and he is with her i dont know why he thinks its good to be not only with a blackfish but also thinking its a good time when he is clearly not in a good position and instead of working hard and focusing he goes to fool around yeah good luck to him

---

I’m off to the Rúben thread and just hope it stays drama free for a while 🙏😆

• Haha
Just from the other videos that person posted. The food and the restaurant. There's a girl putting her phone down on the table and it looks set up for a lot of people. Just looks like a PR trip but maybe not

Let me go digging... be back soon 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lets be honest she is obviousy here for him and he is with her i dont know why he thinks its good to be not only with a blackfish but also thinking its a good time when he is clearly not in a good position and instead of working hard and focusing he goes to fool around yeah good luck to him
Only he knows the answer to that. All you can do is just try ignore the drama and noise. Lets hope he gets himself Match ready and stays injury free ❤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.