Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
300k! Jesus mason even I didn’t think he would ask for that much!
is someone getting a bit too big for their boots

Reactions: 5
300k! Jesus mason even I didn’t think he would ask for that much!
is someone getting a bit too big for their boots
He’s got all us hoes to pay for😏 wait till he see’s we maxed out the free bar and the bill is in his name

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What wrong with his right foot/ankle. Looks wonky 😂 as if the foot hair wasn’t enough. And yes, zoom in I know will all will.
788F2594-8937-4CF7-92AD-C6286487D8E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Belle said there is free alcohol on the ship! I’m off to go and see for myself!
If I see any unwanted visitors i shall throw them overboard don’t worry!
I just saw the stories. The drinks are not free 😂 her caption is not what she means. She means you are free to drink alcohol whilst on the cruise because they are on international waters. But they are paying for every drink just not stupid amounts according my to her

Think that’s just the way he’s stood? 😂
Hope so cause it looks wonky and swollen af😂

• Haha
I just saw the stories. The drinks are not free 😂 her caption is not what she means. She means you are free to drink alcohol whilst on the cruise because they are on international waters. But they are paying for every drink just not stupid amounts according my to her

Hope so cause it looks wonky and swollen af😂
Well it’s a good job Mason is getting 300k then. he’s got a hefty bill pick up at the bar from us lot 🤪

• Haha
He’s got all us hoes to pay for😏 wait till he see’s we maxed out the free bar and the bill is in his name
He has to pay for my cleaner as well! If me hoovering the house could get England to final, I ain't cleaning my house for a month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We needs one of those number geniuses to work to all out and send it over to him
Actually,thinking about it.. let's park this.. we don't want people to think we love mason for his money.. we are only here for his soc.. I mean personality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually,thinking about it.. let's park this.. we don't want people to think we love mason for his money.. we are only here for his soc.. I mean personality 😂
I wouldn’t mind a £1 or £2. Just enough to cover a greggs lunch once a week with be fine mase

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 some anons on tumblr believe we are on the boat and Mason is paying for our drinks! Yep we are all there I promise 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to interrupt the talk about bills but I just came across this and I’ve been staring so I want to share so we can all stare together
9BDE810C-45AE-4432-987F-4ED7F2DCC04D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.