Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
Haha I wouldn't go that far but had a famous footballer's son slid me a DM (not from this country). He was training to be professional footballer as well..Went on a few dates and talked for almost a year. I just got a vibe that he wanted a stero type cute and obedient girlfriend whilst I was just say it how it is 🤣. Well, safe to say it didn't work out and he went with "barbie" 😅
No way that’s such a crazy story I’d be telling everyone 😂 you’ve surprised me lol

Reactions: 1

katiestewart

VIP Member
Am I the only one seeing us getting knocked out as a positive this season?😂 it’s a blessing in disguise, will clear the schedule abit to allow more focus on the proper cups and top 4. let city or Liverpool have their energy drink cup. Any other season I’d grill them for getting knocked out this early but with how crazy it is this season and think we still have some games reschedule from when the queen died etc. tonight if they get kicked out today il celebrate. 🤣🤣
I’m just watching for the hope of seeing Ruben and mason content 😍
I understand where you’re coming from but if we’re getting knocked out we need to guarantee top 4. Imagine we don’t even do that then that’d just be embarrassing. Also someone needs to humble arsenal we can’t have us winning nothing and finishing mid table while they win the league

Poppy462

VIP Member
Besties Dec and Mase beside each other! Is it just me or does Grealish's head not look quite right - like its a face mask of him instead? Also when did Shaw get good looking.

View attachment 1732180

The rest of the team

View attachment 1732190
Since his grown his hair & beard Luke Shaw isn't looking too bad :sneaky:
It looks like JG doesn't have a neck :LOL:
View attachment 1732284
Noodle is on his way!! Do us all
Proud mason 💙
With his trusty backpack! Reminds me of Dora the Explorer

SummerFields2001

Is it just me or are you all getting a big ad to left side of page most times which is just shit as cannot always read what you are saying so keep going in and out of page?? or is it my laptop?

katiestewart

VIP Member
  • Heart