Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
♥ Thank you and big hugs to everyone. He made it to 90 years old so a good long life and was a huge larger than life character and life soul of every get together right to the end...he suddenly just died in bed... its just realising you wont see them again :cry: .. I'm very lucky to have had him in my life....I know you will have all been there too with people you loved and gone so sending big hugs to you all ♥.
amazing they are so precious grandparents ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

weite1

VIP Member
Off topic but anll this booty talk made me remember: Anyone seen the video of Jason Mamoa stripping down on Jimmy Kimmel’s show?
If you didn’t, go see it. Really. Do it.

Dolly27

Is it just me or are you all getting a big ad to left side of page most times which is just shit as cannot always read what you are saying so keep going in and out of page?? or is it my laptop?
I’m not but I’m on my phone so maybe that makes a difference on ads??

Poppy462

VIP Member
Do you remember anything else from that photo? I have photos of him with sunglasses and him with a bucket hat on that holiday but not with him wearing them both together
It was his one night in Ibiza over the summer. It’s a pic of him, dec & another guy at a beach club. That night was them dancing at the dj booth. It’s really annoying me as would be the last of my mase in bucket hat pics 😂

louise0408

VIP Member
Did anyone watch mase and dec’s little cameo in Jamie and Harry redknapp’s World Cup show? Mason had his Prince hair still, made me so🥰😂

SummerFields2001

I actually like the jacket *runs and hides* just not the person wearing it

lucky I didn’t use a gif from IT 😂
I dont watch horror films unless have to as have nightmares - just close my eyes/pillow - Scream 2 was the first one ... never gone there again just switch off!

Last edited:

Poppy462

VIP Member

Do you think Stacey is taking the kids too? Because I’m sure mason hasn’t met his other niece before but he’s met his nephew? I was hoping for some more uncle mase content with all of his nieces and nephews together that would be just cuteness overload
I would like to think so as not seen each other for a long time.
I'm not convinced that they won't be able to see their families just might not be known to the public. They could test before meeting

SummerFields2001

I really liked the prince hair at the time just did not like what was going on at the time when he had it.
dec looks awkward he’s posing like I did in my school photos 😂
They all look awkward again .. Also do some have zips in their shirts and others don't... just all a bit secretly weird... England PR get a grip and stop trying to be so blah - I liked the honesty of the euros not this photoshop stuff.. tantrum over.. move on!

your firred.png