Mason Mount #81 buzzcut era has come to an end but don’t worry he is now looking like a boyfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hey everyone, sorry not been about. My dad passed away and I’m really struggling with it all. I wouldn’t say I’m necessarily back but I’ll try and say hi whenever I have a good day. Hope you’re all ok and I love whoever thought of the title for thread 81, it really made me smile 💙
i send u all my love, i'm so sorry and i hope everything gets better, come back whenever you want 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Hey everyone, sorry not been about. My dad passed away and I’m really struggling with it all. I wouldn’t say I’m necessarily back but I’ll try and say hi whenever I have a good day. Hope you’re all ok and I love whoever thought of the title for thread 81, it really made me smile 💙
I’m so so sorry. Sending you and your family lots of love❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Sending love & hugs - we will be here when you feel ready ♥

• Heart
Aww sending you all my love. Don’t feel pressure to come on if you’re not feeling up to it. The mason world is a bit stress right now you just focus on yourself and do what makes you happy ❤

Guys I think I’m going to start working on the new thread recap because this thread will get to long soon with all the things atm
We’ve had 3 good thread suggestions which one do we all want to go for?

Mason mount #82 New York City what a pity

mason mount #82 mason got ahead of christmas and already has his coal in cobham

Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York
Any of them 🤣🤣🤣 they all pretty much sum this wk up 🙄 so she finally made herself public via someone else. So she definitely been told to keep it private or he was happy to let her been seen. Potter wine e happy if he’s out this late with a match ok Saturday. Hope his form is good or he’s gonna get ripped apart understandably. 🤦‍♀️ the person in front of her looks a bit like him, looks like he wearing a mask but pushed it up to see the stairs and tries to pull it back down. Tumblr is popping off 🎇 as the tit pot been well and truly stirred - clout should be made to lick the spoon! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Any of them 🤣🤣🤣 they all pretty much sum this wk up 🙄 so she finally made herself public via someone else. So she definitely been told to keep it private or he was happy to let her been seen. Potter wine e happy if he’s out this late with a match tomoro. Hope his form is good or he’s gonna get ripped apart understandably. That’s if he is even there 🤣🤣🤣
Ok so maybe she will post now. I'll be surprised if it's not delated by the morning. Lewis will go spare 😂
The whole situation is laughable he wants to keep it private I get that. If it is something more than a hookup, if I was her I would feel like a dirty little secret.

• Haha
Ok so maybe she will post now. I'll be surprised if it's not delated by the morning. Lewis will go spare 😂
The whole situation is laughable he wants to keep it private I get that. If it is something more than a hookup, if I was her I would feel like a dirty little secret.
🤣 all that hard work gone down the drain in less than 6hrs! He is treating her like that I agree. She will definitely post from the bridge and prob pics from tonight no doubt. Be in a pic with clout and tagged of course. No wonder he lost so many followers and definitely had no leaks - until clout came along 🤣 wondering if Benny posted to show it was a big group and not just a little double date 🤣 trying to put out the fire

• Haha
🤣 all that hard work gone down the drain in less than 6hrs! He is treating her like that I agree. She will definitely post from the bridge and prob pics from tonight no doubt. Be in a pic with clout and tagged of course. No wonder he lost so many followers 🤣 and definitely had no leaks - until clout came along 🤣
Thought he was being clever getting rid of people of his private that might expose him :rolleyes: to then go to an event with someone that documents everything on socials 😂

• Haha
Does anyone think some of the single players are finding ladies to bring with them to the World Cup just for the publicity…? Is that a thing?

Does anyone think some of the single players are finding ladies to bring with them to the World Cup just for the publicity…? Is that a thing?
why would you take as PR a girl with white parents who claims to have black skin?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean publicity stunt relationships are definitely a thing amongst singers and actors but not sure about footballers. I didn’t think they needed the publicity

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If she goes to World Cup I’m running off this train quicker than Usain Bolt! 🤣 that will be me over and out. Will stay on here just for the humour and the members! I’m already teetering on the edge I can’t lie. I thought he was different from the others but he’s the same. Just has a very good PR behind him 😆 hope he pays Lewis well cause my god he’s got his work cut out for him and be working major overtime

I mean publicity stunt relationships are definitely a thing amongst singers and actors but not sure about footballers. I didn’t think they needed the publicity
No but she does - looks like she wants to be a model by her posts 🤷‍♀️ Also keeps him more public - bad press is still press. but rather he was sports headlines than fashion and drama 🤦‍♀️ Also find it odd he wants to hide his face when with her ( he did say incognito) but she and Clout full faces. Gets their followers up and more notices by brands if there household and known internationally. Todd Bohely American too so makes sense Chelsea/Mason will be known over there more now. Sasha prime example 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If she goes to World Cup I’m running off this train quicker than Usain Bolt! 🤣 that will be me over and out. Will stay on here just for the humour and the members! I’m already teetering on the edge I can’t lie. I thought he was different from the others but he’s the same. Just has a very good PR behind him 😆 hope he pays Lewis well cause my god he’s got his work cut out for him and be working major overtime

No but she does - looks like she wants to be a model by her posts 🤷‍♀️ Also keeps him more public - bad press is still press. but rather he was sports headlines than fashion and drama 🤦‍♀️ Also find it odd he wants to hide his face when with her ( he did say incognito) but she and Clout full faces. Gets their followers up and more notices by brands if there household and known internationally. Todd Bohely American too so makes sense Chelsea/Mason will be known over there more now. Sasha prime example 🤷‍♀️
His starting to be more fashion/promo for himself. Tatler :rolleyes: Yes this will do no harm for her lifestyle change & ambitious

In fact the one thing I’m more disappointed over is - in the beginning thirsting over Mason was fun and drama free 80-90% of the time. Since the CL, NYC, euros and then MIA it’s just been drama after drama. All mainly fashion shoots, seems way more offish, nowhere near as active on IG with posts/videos, no more Q+A, rarely any TikTok’s, hardly as much interaction with his fans and the brutal truth it’s nowhere near as much fun as it used too. Salty yes a little, but major ick and just well meh 🫤

His starting to be more fashion/promo for himself. Tatler :rolleyes: Yes this will do no harm for her lifestyle change & ambitious
Yeah he is definitely but he wasn’t like that until recently. My Mason era feels to be coming to an end 🫤 sure Lewis will do some damage control and do something as per

Gotta love Tumblr. Seems someone did a bit of slow mo on that video to try work out where they all were. He definitely don’t want to be pictured with her! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.