Mason Mount #81 buzzcut era has come to an end but don’t worry he is now looking like a boyfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's like something he likes about her that he doesn't call others to duck and feels the need to pay her a ticket from NY to london, and it's not that it was just once, surely it was several times, there was something, idk if it's infatuation but there is something
I totally agree, he can do as he likes, just wish he could open his eyes and see what we all see x

Reactions: 1
it's like something he likes about her that he doesn't call others to duck and feels the need to pay her a ticket from NY to london, and it's not that it was just once, surely it was several times, there was something, idk if it's infatuation but there is something
Agree it doesn't all add up. It's planned to have her over when his sort of around. Now has possibly met his friends & family

I totally agree, he can do as he likes, just wish he could open his eyes and see what we all see x
for me the interview was weird cos he said i have dates but football is more important to me, we all know that he has dates but he never had the need to talk about it, i'm very observant with the use of words, he could calmly say "no, now football is the most important thing for me" and there he could close that topic as he always did

Reactions: 4
I would think it’s better to have one girl around he can have a little fling with instead of sleeping around with 100s of girls. She doesn’t live in the uk so he doesn’t need to have something serious with her but he can keep up with her via text/call and fly her over every once in a while to spend time together and then they can go about their lives without having the serious boyfriend girlfriend stuff. It’s probably convenient for both of them he’s busy and she has a job in nyc. Having her probably protects him from stds but also the media’s eyes looking for all these girls he could be shagging in London 🤷‍♀️ just my take. Not serious and never will be but just a fling and having fun when they’re young

Reactions: 7
for me the interview was weird cos he said i have dates but football is more important to me, we all know that he has dates but he never had the need to talk about it, i'm very observant with the use of words, he could calmly say "no, now football is the most important thing for me" and there he could close that topic as he always did
This is such a good point he didn’t close it off, maybe he actually likes her much to our dismay

girls let's be honest, she doesn't have any real job in NY she's capable of moving in with mason if it would get her a real job

Reactions: 3
I think I just thought better of mason and it makes you see things differently

• Heart
I would think it’s better to have one girl around he can have a little fling with instead of sleeping around with 100s of girls. She doesn’t live in the uk so he doesn’t need to have something serious with her but he can keep up with her via text/call and fly her over every once in a while to spend time together and then they can go about their lives without having the serious boyfriend girlfriend stuff. It’s probably convenient for both of them he’s busy and she has a job in nyc. Having her probably protects him from stds but also the media’s eyes looking for all these girls he could be shagging in London 🤷‍♀️ just my take. Not serious and never will be but just a fling and having fun when they’re young
True I can see him having the same girl around for those reasons. With them tho its been months since the last meeting (that we know of) unless he's got a rota going 😂

Reactions: 2
We have no idea if he flew her out. She may have come over herself for a holiday and just met up with him as they know each other. We have no idea what’s going on and he’s prob just having fun. It’s all just speculation. No doubt she will post from the bridge as I doubt she went to the Villa game as no1 went. It also explains the 5am and 6am wkend posts cause she prob staying in London - his flat/hotel who knows and he had to get back to cobham. He’s been golfing, training and done a tit load of shoots/interviews all wk. If he was serious he would’ve made sure he had time to see her but it’s his busiest wk with his football and PR! He didn’t go to see her on any of his holidays He’s obv been hooking up in London as well and World Cup is literally round the corner and he will be fully focused on being picked for that. He’s away all next wk so she will no doubt go back this weekend as last time o checked she has a job and he will be dating/shagging sone other lucky lady that we won’t know anything about 🤣

Reactions: 4
True I can see him having the same girl around for those reasons. With them tho its been months since the last meeting (that we know of) unless he's got a rota going 😂
Casual dating and casual sex is totally normal these days it’s 2022!!. NYC is nothing for us to be worried about. It was like Natasha last year. These girls come and go not every girl has to be something serious. Please don’t be offended by this because I love you all and I love coming on here but sometimes reading here and on tumblr is like talking to my grandma 😂 every photo she sees of me with a boy on Facebook etc she’s like “oh is that your boyfriend” 😂 that’s what it’s like on here and tumblr with mason. Not every girl has to be serious. Just because she’s met Lewis means nothing I’m sure his family have met lots of girls before and Claire is no different. Meeting a sibling is totally different to meeting parents or grandparents imo. I doubt she’s taking any trips to Portsmouth to have dinner with Debbie any time soon lol let’s all just chill and not let this affect us and make us look like a bunch of psychos 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I just thought better of mason and it makes you see things differently
He’s just proving himself to be a stereotypical Fukboy footballer. It’s true he has changed a lot from the Euros/CL. He’s doing way more fashion shoots like grealish and look what’s happened there 🤷‍♀️ Also got way more girls at his fingertips cause he’s now a household name. If she is in NYC he doesn’t have to worry about her being around - he can focus on his football like he said. Even the interview states he had no time as he’s constantly on the go. They said he finished Chelsea at 3 - then Chelsea PR and then their interview. He prob won’t have got to see her til about 5-6 today plus she wasn’t even in the car with him and he wasn’t bothered about it being filmed as he posted it 🤷‍♀️ I think that says enough and a very big point - it’s just casual. He might have gone to collect her but looks like he was with Benny anyway.

Casual dating and casual sex is totally normal these days it’s 2022!!. NYC is nothing for us to be worried about. It was like Natasha last year. These girls come and go not every girl has to be something serious. Please don’t be offended by this because I love you all and I love coming on here but sometimes reading here and on tumblr is like talking to my grandma 😂 every photo she sees of me with a boy on Facebook etc she’s like “oh is that your boyfriend” 😂 that’s what it’s like on here and tumblr with mason. Not every girl has to be serious. Just because she’s met Lewis means nothing I’m sure his family have met lots of girls before and Claire is no different. Meeting a sibling is totally different to meeting parents or grandparents imo. I doubt she’s taking any trips to Portsmouth to have dinner with Debbie any time soon lol let’s all just chill and not let this affect us and make us look like a bunch of psychos 🤣😂
Yeah I'm all for it if I was single 😂
Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York
You're back :)

• Heart
He’s just proving himself to be a stereotypical Fukboy footballer. It’s true he has changed a lot from the Euros/CL. He’s doing way more fashion shoots like grealish and look what’s happened there 🤷‍♀️ Also got way more girls at his fingertips cause he’s now a household name. If she is in NYC he doesn’t have to worry about her being around - he can focus on his football like he said. Even the interview states he had no time as he’s constantly on the go. They said he finished Chelsea at 3 - then Chelsea PR and then their interview. He prob won’t have got to see her til about 5-6 today plus she wasn’t even in the car with him and he wasn’t bothered about it being filmed as he posted it 🤷‍♀️ I think that says enough and a very big point - it’s just casual. He might have gone to collect her but looks like he was with Benny anyway.
If it was something serious I’m sure he’d be making more effort to spend time with her one on one and not hanging out with his brother and then going to a horror thing with a bunch of people. He’s happy enough to spend time with her and with his friends all together. If they were some long distance boyfriend and girlfriend I’m sure it would be different. When Ben has his fling with fatherkels and she came to London she stayed in a hotel. I can’t stress enough guys how you all shouldn’t be worrying over this it’s not worth it
Omg I missed you!! So glad you’re back 😁

• Heart
This is such a good point he didn’t close it off, maybe he actually likes her much to our dismay
He didn’t actually state. He told them the girls he was single then affirms football is his priority! He shrugged so it was probably just a side comment. He didn’t answer it and he said only sometimes 🤷‍♀️

He does, however, occasionally go on
dates ('sometimes when I come up to London', he
shrugs), but he's not trawling through Tinder or
Hinge.

Oh well claire is on cartia’s story so at least it’s confirmed she is actually here. Can’t see mason tho only Benny 😂

• Haha

Hey everyone, sorry not been about. My dad passed away and I’m really struggling with it all. I wouldn’t say I’m necessarily back but I’ll try and say hi whenever I have a good day. Hope you’re all ok and I love whoever thought of the title for thread 81, it really made me smile 💙

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh well claire is on cartia’s story so at least it’s confirmed she is actually here. Can’t see mason tho only Benny 😂
Hardly a date if you with that many ppl 🤣 clout stirring the pot as always! Where’s my ☕ and 🍿 🤣

Hey everyone, sorry not been about. My dad passed away and I’m really struggling with it all. I wouldn’t say I’m necessarily back but I’ll try and say hi whenever I have a good day. Hope you’re all ok and I love whoever thought of the title for thread 81, it really made me smile 💙
I’m so sorry - I lost my mum 2yr ago and it’s not easy. Hope you’re doing as ok as can be ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Aww sending you all my love. Don’t feel pressure to come on if you’re not feeling up to it. The mason world is a bit stress right now you just focus on yourself and do what makes you happy ❤

Guys I think I’m going to start working on the new thread recap because this thread will get to long soon with all the things atm
We’ve had 3 good thread suggestions which one do we all want to go for?

Mason mount #82 New York City what a pity

mason mount #82 mason got ahead of christmas and already has his coal in cobham

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.