Mason Mount #81 buzzcut era has come to an end but don’t worry he is now looking like a boyfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His making himself look silly or maybe he doesn't care but his PR team does??
What with that interview and then this - he’s pied himself! 🤣 He prob thinks that if he says he single it keeps his fans happy but I also think If he was in a relationship he would say it too or hint at one at least. I just think it’s being made into more of a drama than it actually is.

View attachment 1666281
Is Benny there too or is this something different?
Looks like it

Reactions: 2
Honestly idk why everyone’s freaking out. There is nothing any of us can do about it. If mason lied in the interview then that’s on him and his character and I ain’t worried about what people are gonna think about him when he’s the one that said those words.
If it bothers you to see things about them then just try and avoid checking all their socials all time. They aren’t worth the attention they’re getting from all of this❤
He’s a rich and single footballer that’s just flying in gals and dating casually. I highly doubt he’s about get himself into a serious relationship a few weeks before the biggest tournament of his life! Just sounds to me he wants a week of fun before it all starts up with world cup and she is willing to drop things for a week and fly over x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep benny is there and people on tumblr are saying Marcus bettinelli was there

Reactions: 3
I think its more than that uf she was at the shoot it means she met lewis you dont introduce some fling you have once a year to family and close friends... i think he tried to make himself look good but now it backfired... i hate to say this but he just keeps disappoint..

Reactions: 1
remember the coal girl's comment to her friend??? she saying that she was going to change her life, well, it's an idea that she wants to carry out no matter what

Reactions: 3
I hope this scarefest thing made mason scream like a girl

• Haha
I think its more than that uf she was at the shoot it means she met lewis you dont introduce some fling you have once a year to family and close friends... i think he tried to make himself look good but now it backfired... i hate to say this but he just keeps disappoint..
People keep saying this but she followed the make up artist at a shoot she went with him when she was over in March and lewis was there too. And look what happened when she went back nyc 😂 I mean of course it could be more as not everything is as it seems on the internet in real life but I don’t think it’s worth us all questioning and debating every day. they’ll eventually have a photo leaked or something if it’s more but for me I don’t see the drama. If they are then they are

I saw people say that also some people that works for chelsea is also there and you cab see them in bennys picture and that is even worse and weird

Honestly idk why everyone’s freaking out. There is nothing any of us can do about it. If mason lied in the interview then that’s on him and his character and I ain’t worried about what people are gonna think about him when he’s the one that said those words.
If it bothers you to see things about them then just try and avoid checking all their socials all time. They aren’t worth the attention they’re getting from all of this❤
He’s a rich and single footballer that’s just flying in gals and dating casually. I highly doubt he’s about get himself into a serious relationship a few weeks before the biggest tournament of his life! Just sounds to me he wants a week of fun before it all starts up with world cup and she is willing to drop things for a week and fly over x
THIS!!! Honestly couldn’t agree more. Took the words right out of my mouth. As much as I don’t like her vibes he’s a big boy he can handle himself and at the end of the day it’s none of my business

• Heart
I saw people say that also some people that works for chelsea is also there and you cab see them in bennys picture and that is even worse and weird
They’re footballers. They witness each other cheat on all 3 of their wives every weekend. They wouldn’t bat an eyelid at some extra shags coming along on the field trip 😂😂

girls, i'm not an extremist and they're football players, but we've been coming up with the coal girl theme since february of this year.....

I totally agree very strange maybe the distance means he can’t just duck and bye she has to stay for a week or so
it's like something he likes about her that he doesn't call others to duck and feels the need to pay her a ticket from NY to london, and it's not that it was just once, surely it was several times, there was something, idk if it's infatuation but there is something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.