Mason Mount #80 Model Mase showed us his style and we want to run into him in the Sainsbury’s ready meal aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First half had been really underwhelming. Just a warning don’t go on twitter because mason is getting abuse again for missing an indirect free kick

I’m no footballer but what on earth did they want him to do with this? If someone could explain then that’d be lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 3
First half had been really underwhelming. Just a warning don’t go on twitter because mason is getting abuse again for missing an indirect free kick

I’m no footballer but what on earth did they want him to do with this? If someone could explain then that’d be lovely
It shouldn’t have been him hitting that. We all know that’s not where his strength lays.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is one of the most boring games ever. The whole team is just off but you won’t hear about it unless their name is mason mount 😭
I see a slight sock in there 🥵

also I’ve been trying to come up with names and this is all I’ve got. It’s really rubbish and I’m sure one of you guys will come up with something way better

Mason Mount #81 buzzcut era has come to an end but don’t worry he is now looking like a boyfriend

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe it’s nearly time for a new thread. We’ll need to come up with some name suggestions. I’m never really good at this part but I’ll get my thinking cap on while I’m watching the game
I'm looking forward to the thread I’m taking part in from the beginning 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn’t deserve the 3 points but I’ll take it. I respect the palace fans for cheering Conor when he came on and for Conor to not celebrate when he scored the goal against them. I like seeing that sort of respect in football. I’m kinda worried if this is how we’re going to play every week. Can’t really think of one player who had a good game tbh everyone seemed to struggle

• Heart
Didn’t deserve the 3 points but I’ll take it. I respect the palace fans for cheering Conor when he came on and for Conor to not celebrate when he scored the goal against them. I like seeing that sort of respect in football. I’m kinda worried if this is how we’re going to play every week. Can’t really think of one player who had a good game tbh everyone seemed to struggle
Definitely showing where they need to improve, they can’t keep playing that way week in week our and presuming that they will win!
Very lucky with the Thiago incident and that wonder goal was incredible but Palace didn’t deserve to lose!

hopefully they will find their Spark soon!

Thread title sounds good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That goal was a screamer!!
Also did anyone see Mase very briefly on bench in just his bib?? After the game finished he had a top on. On the hunt for evidence

• Heart
As usual Mason the easy target for hate on twitter! But we just ignore. :sneaky: 5 days ago he was top man for his England goal.. 🙄 He was playing his heart out today. Glad for Conor as after a poor start to season with red card etc he can now feel more at home in the team. I have good feels for Chelsea. No other premiership team has seen this kind of overhaul of managers/owners etc recently. Keeping optimistic 😂😂 🤞🤞 Happy Saturday night!

• Heart
That goal was a screamer!!
Also did anyone see Mase very briefly on bench in just his bib?? After the game finished he had a top on. On the hunt for evidence
I did see that!! He’s teasing us being shirtless with just a bib like don’t be shy mase take that bib off. I tried to get a photo but then the camera moved 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is one of the most boring games ever. The whole team is just off but you won’t hear about it unless their name is mason mount 😭

I see a slight sock in there 🥵

also I’ve been trying to come up with names and this is all I’ve got. It’s really rubbish and I’m sure one of you guys will come up with something way better

Mason Mount #81 buzzcut era has come to an end but don’t worry he is now looking like a boyfriend
Definitely sock
62BC534D-319B-44FE-938E-32249D7DD6FD.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did see that!! He’s teasing us being shirtless with just a bib like don’t be shy mase take that bib off. I tried to get a photo but then the camera moved 😭
I know it was so quick :( I want to see his arms for the new tattoo

• Heart
ok wonderful people where is this shirtless bib offering you are teasing us with ... getting ready to go out and I can't get this maybe image out of my head as I dry my hair .. 😂 😂💕

• Heart
ok wonderful people where is this shirtless bib offering you are teasing us with ... getting ready to go out and I can't get this maybe image out of my head as I dry my hair .. 😂 😂💕
we need a picture I can’t get this out of my head either 😂

• Heart
Yay I’m the 1000th post on this thread. I know this is dumb but I’ve been trying to do that on every thread since I’ve joined 😂 I think I joined on thread 67 so it’s been a while lol

also I’ve been hunting for this photo and no one seems to have it 😭

Whoever posted this I love you with my whole heart 😍

How tumblr always manage to get the good content I will have no idea. It’s like a skill for them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.