Mason Mount #8 The FBC and an edible eight, how much longer will Mason make us wait?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vote NO!
It’s so funny watching you all squeal in horror.
He’s like the human equivalent of poo on a stick.

Get out of line and Walker gets posted. It’s like when lads in school wanted to be annoying and they’d chase you with poo on a stick - in case anyone doesn’t get the reference.
(I don’t think he is that bad myself so it doesn’t bother me as much 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title:

Basements are drying, women are crying, why does Mason's hair look like its dying?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
# we’re going insane about your dodgy mane,please refrain from doing it again!
That’s a joke one- I’ve got no idea what we can have I’m terrible at them!

Thread title:

Basements are drying, women are crying, why does Mason's hair look like its dying?
Love how we’re on the same page with the thread being about his hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I vote NO!

Get out of line and Walker gets posted. It’s like when lads in school wanted to be annoying and they’d chase you with poo on a stick - in case anyone doesn’t get the reference.
Is it just me who was never chased with poo on a stick?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
# we’re going insane about your dodgy mane,please refrain from doing it again!
That’s a joke one- I’ve got no idea what we can have I’m terrible at them!

Love how we’re on the same page with the thread being about his hair
Great minds, babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I vote NO!

‘Human equivalent of poo on a stick’Take a bow 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I might reverse that. I think Hendo would be the far better shag. So I’d put my pleasure in his hands rather than Gormless G.

I might reverse that. I think Hendo would be the far better shag. So I’d put my pleasure in his hands rather than Gormless G.
You take that back!!!

My carefully crafted fictional Jack is a total demon in the sack and Cassie would be totally offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You take that back!!!

My carefully crafted fictional Jack is a total demon in the sack and Cassie would be totally offended.
My very most huge 💯 sincere apologies. Whilst I stand by my assertion that Hendo is a god in bed….
I retract my Jack comment.
Please forgive me and continue to share Hendo 🙏🏻

You did Jack right when you wrote him. If it was your fictional Jack they can just take turns.

Also Cassie would probably punch me, I’m not sure she’d be up for sharing. Although she has Mase 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My very most huge 💯 sincere apologies. Whilst I stand by my assertion that Hendo is a god in bed….
I retract my Jack comment.
Please forgive me and continue to share Hendo 🙏🏻

You did Jack right when you wrote him. If it was your fictional Jack they can just take turns.

Also Cassie would probably punch me, I’m not sure she’d be up for sharing. Although she has Mase 🤔
Cassie doesnt share. Not Jack, Mase or Hendo. She'd let them share her though.

But you are forgiven and to prove their are no hard feelings.
1_GettyImages-1324274672.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
So jealous of all of you going to the match on Sunday!!

I think I managed to post the video. Big day for me! I suck at posting things in forums 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.