Mason Mount #8 The FBC and an edible eight, how much longer will Mason make us wait?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironically he will be more likely to play if England draw or lose in Budapest and fears grow that they could somehow fail to beat Andorra.

I would make him smile like that using my vagina
I was going to say that he would make my vagina smile like that….

But then I had an image of a joker type smile in the place of a minge and also remembered I’m old and he is too young and the whole thing became more disturbing than saucy. 😳

I’m just going to play a game of bridge or something to help me hobble back into my lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

But then I had an image of a joker type smile in the place of a minge and also remembered I’m old and he is too young and the whole thing became more disturbing than saucy. 😳

I’m just going to play a game of bridge or something to help me hobble back into my lane.
🤣🤣Joker Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Joker Minge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was a superb choice of photo. So impactful 🤣
Did you have to look through lots of KW photos to find such a perfect one tho?
Yes I did. That was not a good 5 minutes for me.

I felt......unclean.

As someone said, he has a face like a dropped pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.