Mason Mount #8 The FBC and an edible eight, how much longer will Mason make us wait?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread number 8! 👏👏👏👏
Thread title by @Eden246 in homage of @MrsGrealish

We also had “All work and no thirst makes thirsters nasty witches.” by @MrsGrealish but don’t think we can use that word in titles 😬
37CED15F-9B69-4B74-A663-A4A80D099945.jpeg

Firstly, our initiation checklist, as suggested by @Eden246:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
(Hope you like my bullet points)

Recap of previous thread, which was just another tit show to be honest:
⚽ We ended up guessing each other’s names due to lack of content uploaded by the PA.
⚽ Salty nips never returned after the last cliffhanger. Will we ever hear from her again? Is Mason keeping her hostage in the sex dungeon?
⚽ We now all identify as Lily after Mason sent her a personalised video message.
⚽ Our honorary mascot is now masonispeng.com due to her continued PG support of our man.
⚽ We all seem to want a bit of Vanilla Rice (other footballers are available) and I was worried at one point the thread would never return to normal.
⚽ Chilly is busy living his best life learning Old McDonald on the piano. He doesn’t give a duck about not being called up. Mood.
⚽ Mason has been called up for the World Cup squad so hopefully more content will come soon.
⚽ We did get a picture of him checking the thread in some stylish jeans.
⚽ We have been getting some visits in our dreams, a mixture of PG and… not.
⚽ Mason played in the Liverpool game yesterday. We got a little anger and some great tongue action.
⚽ @PunkRocker has decided to create a petition for a dedicated Mason camera to follow his every move.
⚽ We are not deviants and we like to have 3 courses when we go out for food.

Enjoy my thirsty witches! 😘

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

We also had “All work and no thirst makes thirsters nasty witches.” by @MrsGrealish but don’t think we can use that word in titles 😬
View attachment 735917

🍆 Do you like nipples?

⚽ We ended up guessing each other’s names due to lack of content uploaded by the PA.
⚽ Salty nips never returned after the last cliffhanger. Will we ever hear from her again? Is Mason keeping her hostage in the sex dungeon?
⚽ We now all identify as Lily after Mason sent her a personalised video message.
⚽ Our honorary mascot is now masonispeng.com due to her continued PG support of our man.
⚽ We all seem to want a bit of Vanilla Rice (other footballers are available) and I was worried at one point the thread would never return to normal.
⚽ Chilly is busy living his best life learning Old McDonald on the piano. He doesn’t give a duck about not being called up. Mood.
⚽ Mason has been called up for the World Cup squad so hopefully more content will come soon.
⚽ Mason played in the Liverpool game yesterday. We got a little anger and some great tongue action.
⚽ @PunkRocker has decided to create a petition for a dedicated Mason camera to follow his every move.

Maybe the best recap yet 🤣👏🏻
3 courses though, I'm dead! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Great re cap 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

masonispeng.com ‘an honorary mascot’ thanks for all the content babes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly if there’s not more content soon I’m gonna lose my tit, today I replayed yesterday’s 3 seconds of tongue action approx 5 million times since that game was so bleeping scarce of close ups

• Haha
Thankyou all - I’ve been working on it all day hoping we’d get a new thread tonight ❤❤

The FBC is my life now and I’m not even ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 735917

🍆 Do you like nipples?

excellent as always 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who needs an England call up when you can play a bit of ‘E I E I O’ go on Chilly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thankyou all - I’ve been working on it all day hoping we’d get a new thread tonight ❤❤

The FBC is my life now and I’m not even ashamed
It’s the best recap yet!! You’re such a star for doing these and here is your reward 🥰
DAF72464-D8EE-4FAE-94A5-74061C6DA68F.jpeg
780E4879-A8FA-4719-A684-A186859BC069.jpeg
20F38198-4DD1-474E-BA32-E768E88F9B93.jpeg
141296A3-98C3-47BC-8BFA-9E5E261D14D4.jpeg
FFFC3B26-E4E3-4B82-8BC3-7689D6F8541F.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.