Mason Mount #79 He hangs to the left, he hangs to the right that mason mount he's not all balls alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
photographs are not always what they seem!
( whilst they don’t look great )
Lauren is clearly very happy with him and I’m sure they had words about them- only they know what goes on inside their relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope you’re right with this 🙏
Naaah I needed my boyfriend in the same town at least so he could go and get my cravings… Maccies pickles and chalk😂
Chalk?!?! Hunny am I reading that right? I hope you were out drawing on the pavements and not eating it please 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Chalk?!?! Hunny am I reading that right? I hope you were out drawing on the pavements and not eating it please 😭
It is quite common, darling.. my friend ate sponges when she was pregnant.. I prayed for Nathan and hoped she didn't see his hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yess I ate it!!🤣 I had low iron which makes you crave it apparently. I didn’t enjoy it but if I didn’t get the chalk I was a psycho😂😂

• Wow
It is quite common, darling.. my friend ate sponges when she was pregnant.. I prayed for Nathan and hoped she didn't see his hair 🤣
Poor Nathan. No wonder we’ve not seen him in a while. Your friend ate him. Probably the reason he wasn’t in the club with mason on Wednesday 😂 Probably was a meal for one then with masons sainsburys shop
But seriously that’s disgusting 🤢😂
Yess I ate it!!🤣 I had low iron which makes you crave it apparently. I didn’t enjoy it but if I didn’t get the chalk I was a psycho😂😂
Well that’s another thing to add to my list of reasons why I’m not having kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t imagine having kids ever so I guess my opinion isn’t really good. My immediate reaction to anyone being pregnant is “oh no” 😂
Mason is the only man I’d have kids for. I’d have all his babies in a heartbeat lol. Watch tumblr run with this now and they’ll be talking about how I’m a psycho path 🤣
They write fanfics about him getting them pregnant they are very popular. I think you’re fine 😂

• Haha
Can’t believe it’s time for a new thread. I don’t mind making it again. You’ll just need to give me a minute to come up with a recap.
Is there any more name suggestions? I think we’ve only had 1 so far

Reactions: 3
My covid brain is killing me, I can’t remember anything that’s happened 😩 Give me a some topics and I’ll try to make up a rhyme
I think the main events are;
Photoshoot
Golf lessons
Poor Chelsea performance
Sainsbury shopping

Reactions: 1
Okay, how about….

Mason Mount #80 Model Mase showed us his style and we want to run into him in the Sainsbury’s ready meal aisle

It’s boring but best I can do with right now 🙈

Or

Mason Mount #80 Golf Mase, Model Mase = so versatile. We want to jump in his basket while he’s in the Sainsbury’s ready meal aisle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.