Mason Mount #79 He hangs to the left, he hangs to the right that mason mount he's not all balls alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #79!! Thanks for the title @MissSally ❤

- we had pre-season in the USA where many things went down
- The Americans let us down by not providing a front facing photo of mason in his towel 😭
- We got a photo from the one and only Jack Grealish of them on their holiday in vegas. Mason looked fit as usual but Dec seemed to have forgotten to change out his PJ bottoms before he went out 😂
- We had the 1 year anniversary of the euros final 😢
- We had @Geexoxo birthday 🥳🎂 where she provided us with the best edit/invitation ever! We also got party hats provided from tattle specifically for Gee’s birthday 😂
- @amzi disrespected Conor Gallagher by saying he looked like a selfridges version of beales 😭
- Ben provided us with some plane pics of mason. Probably the only appreciated pics he provided for us this pre-season
- We had the first game of pre-season where ‘mason hunt’ was born… he even scored a goal for us and won man of the match😂
- Then disaster struck when Ben clearly had a bit too much to drink and shared some drunk photos of mason to his instagram story 😂
- Masons tags were probably off for 2-5 business days 😭
- One of the photos even ended up in the s*n
- Since they were no where to be seen in Chelsea’s travel vlog Tuchel seemed to have punished them by making them fly economy to Orlando where they got stuck at the airport for hours with all the commoners
- We also had the 1 year anniversary of the mason thread 🥳 we seemed to have had a lot of anniversaries this thread 😂
- We had lots of discussion as to why mason refuses to take of his undershirt
- Tony and Debbie flew to Orlando to keep mason on a leash after all his antics in vegas
- Captain Mason 🥵
- We had the 5 year anniversary of Mason joining vitesse
- Mason finally ditched the long sleeves but he was that cold without it his hands turned blue
- He went to golf lessons like the lil cutie he is 🥰
- Ben then stuck disaster upon us again 🙄 by posting more photos of a night out with Mason in the background. He at least deleted these photos faster than the last ones but still not quick enough for us 😂
- We had media day where mason was the poser we all know he is 😂 #lovesthecamera
- Tommy T was a victim of the s*n
- @StephenTJackson brought the facts and confirmed to us that Mason in fact does have a massive chopper 😂 Sources say that is is indeed 8”
- We then ended pre-season in Italy with a Mason Mount goal!!

Not sure if I want meant to reread the whole thread for the recap but that’s what I done so it kinda became a bit of a novel 😂
I couldn’t not end the recap with some sock collection to start the thread off on a good note
7D88B304-C26A-4E41-B254-BF93E43167AB.jpeg
E1DE4510-5207-427D-86D1-974B8E8086AE.jpeg
8352E1A6-6941-4795-BA7E-556C7B3AABE2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fantastic recap 👏 thanks @katiestewart 😊
Happy new thread!!!
Hopefully he will be at the footy later looking
:love:
I’m scared to see why kind of funky outfit he’s wearing 😂 hopefully he’s just got an England top on or something like that but knowing him it’ll be a Carlotta special lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m scared to see why kind of funky outfit he’s wearing 😂 hopefully he’s just got an England top on or something like that but knowing him it’ll be a Carlotta special lol
I’m thinking a Carlotta number too!
Don’t think footy tops are allowed in the vip area - normally suits/smart dress.
Can imagine Dec messaging him asking what his going to wear 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
5E6EE9C0-9BC0-4428-8844-9AC47D6E12FA.png

For anyone who saw this tattoo and didn’t know what it said, CC has just explained it.

Now Mason please could you just show us that inner arm tattoo 👌

Reactions: 4
Styled himself and looks so good. That’s all I’m saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.