Mason Mount #79 He hangs to the left, he hangs to the right that mason mount he's not all balls alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This!!! Literally everyone was tit today but twitter will still abuse mason 😭

also I’m not sure how I feel about Declan being a dad. What do all you guys think about it? I just feel he’s so young and has so much life to live. Each to their own I guess and I hope they’re happy no matter what

Reactions: 3

also I’m not sure how I feel about Declan being a dad. What do all you guys think about it? I just feel he’s so young and has so much life to live. Each to their own I guess and I hope they’re happy no matter what
I mean I had a kid at 23 soooo… can’t comment much on that 😂🤣
First year as captain and new dad.. West Ham are as tit as ever atm too… seems abit stressful to me tbh 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean I had a kid at 23 soooo… can’t comment much on that 😂🤣
First year as captain and new dad.. West Ham are as tit as ever atm too… seems abit stressful to me tbh 😅
The poor kid will be getting blamed if West Ham have a tit season 😂

Like I said other week.. if my boyfriend asked me to go vegas/ LA/Ibiza while I was pregnant I’d of ensured he’d never be able to reproduce another child again😂😅
I’d have been buzzing if my other half did that when I was pregnant. I was sick of the sight of him and wanted him nowhere near me tbh 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t imagine having kids ever so I guess my opinion isn’t really good. My immediate reaction to anyone being pregnant is “oh no” 😂
Mason is the only man I’d have kids for. I’d have all his babies in a heartbeat lol. Watch tumblr run with this now and they’ll be talking about how I’m a psycho path 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The poor kid will be getting blamed if West Ham have a tit season 😂
Definitely Jude’s fault for screaming all night… no wait sorry they’ll have a night nanny 😅

I hope Dec doesn’t become boring as duck like 99.9% of other people as soon as they have a kid

• Haha
I’d have been buzzing if my other half did that when I was pregnant. I was sick of the sight of him and wanted him nowhere near me tbh 💀
This!!! I couldn't be near my husband for the first 9 weeks of pregnancy.. hated the smell of his aftershave and shower gel even though I bought them for him and they were my favourite 🤣

• Haha
This!!! I couldn't be near my husband for the first 9 weeks of pregnancy.. hated the smell of his aftershave and shower gel even though I bought them for him and they were my favourite 🤣

to be honest I felt the same - the further away from me he was the better- vegas wouldn’t have been far enough away!!

• Haha

I think it’s safe to say that his behaviour over the summer means that fatherhood or impending fatherhood as it was at the time, is not going to stop him living his life

to be honest I felt the same - the further away from me he was the better- vegas wouldn’t have been far enough away!!
I sent my husband to ibiza for his best friend's stag do when my daughter was 2 months old.. he would he useless if he was home anyway.. At least he could go have a great time for both of us 🤣

• Haha
I sent my husband to ibiza for his best friend's stag do when my daughter was 2 months old.. he would he useless if he was home anyway.. At least he could go have a great time for both of us 🤣
This sounds a great idea - might book Mr Rita a flight 🥲

• Haha
F686D8E5-75AA-4336-8760-5C3001C07835.jpeg

Just seen this picture 🥵 can he grab me like that please 🙏

All these stories about your partners are hilarious 😂 kinda sounds like your mother in laws owe you some child maintenance money tho I can’t lie for their sons lack of help during your pregnancies/when you’re kids were born 😂🤣

• Haha
I’m sure if he was on the front page of national newspapers websites cosying up to some random girls you wouldn’t have been so thrilled 😅

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1517681
Just seen this picture 🥵 can he grab me like that please 🙏

All these stories about your partners are hilarious 😂 kinda sounds like your mother in laws owe you some child maintenance money tho I can’t lie for their sons lack of help during your pregnancies/when you’re kids were born 😂🤣
Don't want to say it.. I'm having 3 children at home, husband is counted as one 😅.. I do love him though 🤣

That pic of Mase 🥵 the hair 🤤🤤

I’m sure if he was on the front page of national newspapers websites cosying up to some random girls you wouldn’t have been so thrilled 😅
I would chuck all his belonging outside, change the lock and get my divorce paper ready! I said my piece about it when I saw that pic back in the summer so don't want to repeat myself but I totally lost respect for him. It would have been better if they broke up but I guess we were all kinda right.

• Haha
I would chuck all his belonging outside, change the lock and get my divorce paper ready! I said my piece about it when I saw that pic back in the summer so don't want to repeat myself but I totally lost respect for him. It would have been better if they broke up but I guess we all kinda right.
I’m with you there! Not getting back in ❌ I think the fact that he then went to LA, Ibiza etc shows it’s just par for the course in that particular relationship though, I could never want to be a doormat like that, it’s pretty pathetic.

• Heart
Naaah I needed my boyfriend in the same town at least so he could go and get my cravings… Maccies pickles and chalk😂

• Haha
Saw this on the football confessions page and I really think someone needs to explain the best tour guide video to them 🥴🙄👀

1661121095017.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Naaah I needed my boyfriend in the same town at least so he could go and get my cravings… Maccies pickles and chalk😂
Mine was custard donuts and pork scratchings 🤣

I’m with you there! Not getting back in ❌ I think the fact that he then went to LA, Ibiza etc shows it’s just par for the course in that particular relationship though, I could never want to be a doormat like that, it’s pretty pathetic.
I mean one trip is understandable (like the golf one) but uncountable trips and partying so hard.. I don't think so.. you're just going to be a dad, Dec.. not going into a jail.. you can still come out and have fun with you mates after baby!

Saw this on the football confessions page and I really think someone needs to explain the best tour guide video to them 🥴🙄👀

View attachment 1517697
Were they not following Miami Mase or Mason Hunt?? Even Tony?? Have they got selective memory?? Why do I remember all of these?? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
photographs are not always what they seem!
( whilst they don’t look great )
Lauren is clearly very happy with him and I’m sure they had words about them- only they know what goes on inside their relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

I mean one trip is understandable (like the golf one) but uncountable trips and partying so hard.. I don't think so.. you're just going to be a dad, Dec.. not going into a jail.. you can still come out and have fun with you mates after baby!
I think it’s clear behaviour of someone who seemed to feel trapped. He acted very single for basically the full length of her pregnancy (Louisa 👀). Obviously Lauren loves his bank account though so will overlook all of it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.