Mason Mount #78 We’ve had Wimbo & hickeygate, but what we want to know - is it all balls, mate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not mason saying it’s not cold 😱

Raheem has to sing an initiation song?!? Does this mean that mason has sang a song? He’s joined 3 clubs so maybe there’s 3 songs? I need to see videos of these asap

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Not mason saying it’s not cold 😱

Raheem has to sing an initiation song?!? Does this mean that mason has sang a song? He’s joined 3 clubs so maybe there’s 3 songs? I need to see videos of these asap
Yeah whenever a player joins a new club they have an initiation song 😂😂😂 absolutely no idea why🤣🤣 I’d of loved to of seen kante’s 😂😂 they should announce their new signings by realising the footage of them singing their initiation song hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean, it's not hard to see. At the front of the bulge you clearly see the penis shaft. And there is a distinct shaping of the end the penis, before another curve of balls starting.

Ultimately not only is it definitely not all balls. The penis is definitely not an insignificant proportion of what's going on down there.
#itsnotallballs

FINALLY! Confirmation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would presume most of the England men’s team will go, it’s a massive thing I’m excited!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure he’ll be criticised for “only going for PR” etc 😴 he can’t win

I would assume all the England team would go unless they have games. I would go if I could, I’m not even British but I’m so excited for the Lionesses!!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone else not see mason’s tagged photos? It is it just my phone being silly?

EDIT: they are there now must have been my phone.

• Heart
Can anyone else not see mason’s tagged photos? It is it just my phone being silly?

EDIT: they are there now must have been my phone.

Same for me but must be some instagram problem not Lewis panicking for once 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.