Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose that’s true and I’m not very clued up on F1 teams I must admit so I don’t really know anything that’s happened but I still don’t think it’s too deep Mason going with redbull and if it’s true he’s not a fan of them then he’s obviously just there for the free tickets/tickets he couldn’t get to go with other teams maybe. Are redbull as a team racist or is it just max? That’s a genuine question btw because I don’t know anything about them and I don’t keep up with anything to do with them unless mason is there
Google Lewis Hamilton and piquet. It’s been everywhere the whole week and then you’ll see the response by Max ( bearing in mind that Max’s gf is piquets daughter 🥴)

Imo, I know he’s there on a freebie ticket, but why would you WANT to associate yourself with a brand that has those kind of unethical behaviours just because it was free, especially when you can actually afford to buy a ticket. It’s just a bit ignorant and tone deaf and once again disappointing from Mase.

Reactions: 8
I know nothing about F1 all I know is mason looks amazing and big t has the best tan!

If people want to moan about the charity thing then that’s their issue he never stated anywhere he was going to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know nothing about F1 all I know is mason looks amazing and big t has the best tan!

If people want to moan about the charity thing then that’s their issue he never stated anywhere he was going to attend.
Wouldn’t mind but if they was actual fans of his they’d of seen him say on his story’s yesterday afternoon that he couldn’t attend today so idk why they’re all so shocked to not see him haha. But like I said earlier I’d be happy of gone today anyways as they got to meet His mum and lewis. I wanna see what they’re actually like.. I feel like his mum would scare me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t mind but if they was actual fans of his they’d of seen him say on his story’s yesterday afternoon that he couldn’t attend today so idk why they’re all so shocked to not see him haha. But like I said earlier I’d be happy of gone today anyways as they got to meet His mum and lewis. I wanna see what they’re actually like.. I feel like his mum would scare me 😂😂😂
Debbie and Lewis would have me starstruck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He definitely didn’t post this, who signs off their own post on insta with their name? Thanks for the clarification mase, thought it was Declan’s insta 🙄😂
I definitely think Mason’s PR team have gotten a hold of his instagram. He’s even posted stories from the shop but he’s not even there 😂

Reactions: 2
I definitely think Mason’s PR team have gotten a hold of his instagram. He’s even posted stories from the shop but he’s not even there 😂
My bet is Lewis!! Wonder if he ever sneakily reads his dm’s while there 😂 I’d definitely stitch my siblings up if they let me have their insta log in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

THIS

I’m sick of seeing people moan about him this weekend can’t do anything right

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s all remember the fans complaining will be teens who care about no else but themselves. They got the tickets to see him not for the charity.
Also regarding F1, let the man enjoy his day out with Big T, leave the controversy to those who created it. At the end of the day he got an invitation to watch a race, he’s not promoting Red Bull. He’s there to watch the race.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Il start a war with these lot today me.. hold my drink…
Also just seen one where they said atleast Trent works for red bull and but mason has no reason to be there with them. The double standards.. if I go MIA it’s cause I’m rioting with the teens

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s fair to Mason to say he shouldn’t have gone to the Grand Prix with Red Bull? Because of Max’s response to Piquet’s racists comments? He’s a driver not the whole team/brand. Red Bull actually dropped one of their junior drivers Juri Vips last week because he said the n word on a Twitch stream. I’m an F1 fan and don’t like RB for other reasons but think they’ve taken necessary action when they might not have done.

Reactions: 3
Il start a war with these lot today me.. hold my drink…
Also just seen one where they said atleast Trent works for red bull and but mason has no reason to be there with them. The double standards.. if I go MIA it’s cause I’m rioting with the teens
Haha you're famous there!! I don't think my comment was ever on there! Also, I agree! Let him be!! He's there with his dad having a good day.. I would have gone if I got a free ticket, too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.