Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://giphy.com/d2lcHJTG5Tscg I just know Nathan is sat at home… well masons house crying after seeing bennys story

Reactions: 7
Isn't it this weekend as well the charity event?? Have you got your questions ready?
Yes yes my little piece of paper (cause I’m an elder) is ready!

Did The WAG get so worked up he needed to post this?

Reactions: 5

Nathan is clearly trying to prove to everyone he’s still no. 1 with that post no doubt Nathan will be at the pop up shop I’m sure you’ll get the chance to ask him some questions too

One of the leeches is busy recycling old jeans and another is recycling old content

Reactions: 7
Cannot wait for the drama, because he will follow her, everyone will freak out, say he has been flirty oh the joys
Oh that’s how i found out about her being on the stream by the kids on tumblr crying about it

while the other half of tumblr are adamant mason isn’t in Portugal and at Ed’s show because his more recent following is there. Which obviously means he is too. Because everyone that follows me on insta always takes me to gigs with them absolute headaches they are over there

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused so this morning he was playing golf with benny.
Now he is at Ed With his latest
And tomorrow he will be flirting with Maria

boy is busy isn’t he
Nearly as busy at these anon’s on tumblr

I’m so confused so this morning he was playing golf with benny.
Now he is at Ed With his latest
And tomorrow he will be flirting with Maria

boy is busy isn’t he
Nearly as busy at these anon’s on tumblr
I’m so deeply offended that everyone who’s at Ed tonight on my insta hasn’t took me since they follow me?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.