Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how I feel
I need more pictures

Maybe he is bringing back the daddy cut, I knew he had it cut I had a feeling it reckon it’s cos everyone on Twitter takes the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow Mason! You've actually done it! You've finally given me the ick! I don't like this at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I like it, I’m not sure if I like it, I feel confused

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I need more pics to see if I like it! Why did he had to get it cut when I started to love the long hair!

P.S. I'm with you @katiestewart I don't know who paddy long dong is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so unsure about how I feel. I knew he had a haircut after he was wearing a hat all day in training yesterday. I’m too much of a simp I just know that this haircut will grow on me 😂😭

11ADF491-BBDE-43A5-9C86-1E579FC904EC.png

Another pic of the hair 👀

Well then guys we all know what a hair cut means? Mason is going to play well and hopefully score🤞

Ok I’m freaking out just a bit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m so unsure about how I feel. I knew he had a haircut after he was wearing a hat all day in training yesterday. I’m too much of a simp I just know that this haircut will grow on me 😂😭

View attachment 1181898
Another pic of the hair 👀

Well then guys we all know what a hair cut means? Mason is going to play well and hopefully score🤞

Ok I’m freaking out just a bit 😂
Might be unpopular opinion but I love it 😍 he still looks hot and a hand running over the hair will still feel as nice

Might be unpopular opinion but I love it 😍 he still looks hot and a hand running over the hair will still feel as nice
I’m currently on the fence so I’ll watch the game and make my mind up on it. Just know that I will love it because I'm such a simp tho haha never really loved his long hair so I don’t feel bad that he cut it. If anything it’s a good thing we’ll get to see his hat-trick hair again soon and who knows he’ll maybe even score a hat-trick today 👀

I’m not convinced about this. Still would though. But why so short 😖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.