Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So glad he doesn’t have to deal with the idiots on twitter tonight because if anything mason was one of the most important people on the pitch tonight. It must be exhausting being a mason mount hater

Well it’s official I will be crying myself to sleep tonight after seeing these pics 😭 he looks so gutted omg I need to give him a hug

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Happy whatever day it is, I’m deflated after the match.
Any ideas for a new thread title?
All I have is mason mount had a buzz cut 😂😂 little bit boring

Thread title ideas

Mason Mount #74 Twitter trolls won, the hair is gone, but our love for him will still go on

*Disclaimer* not me personally obvs, but general consensus of everyone else on this thread 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title ideas

Mason Mount #74 Twitter trolls won, the hair is gone, but our love for him will still go on

*Disclaimer* not me personally obvs, but general consensus of everyone else on this thread 💙
Love this one

• Heart
You guys are so good when it comes to coming up with thread names. I literally couldn’t think of a good name to save my life 😂

Reactions: 4
Mason mount #74: The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

• Heart
Reactions: 9

man I angry at this girl, am I jealous? Am I happy for her? I’m not sure

• Haha
Reactions: 5

man I angry at this girl, am I jealous? Am I happy for her? I’m not sure
Also, why am I jealous of her even though he does still look awkward.

also, she was carrying M&Ms don’t trust her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, why am I jealous of her even though he does still look awkward.

also, she was carrying M&Ms don’t trust her.
I wonder if he actually eats them or just thinks god sake not again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.