Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Nathan and mason sorted his hair yesterday morning last minute thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon Nathan and mason sorted his hair yesterday morning last minute thing 😂
I was thinking more that mason told Nathan they could get matching perms and after Nathan got his mason decided to shave his hair off 😂 #poorfriendship

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking more that mason told Nathan they could get matching perms and after Nathan got his mason decided to shave his hair off 😂 #poorfriendship
I love the curls and I really couldn’t care less what anyone else thinks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
77CE9002-BB9B-4DB8-9284-717F0C30A049.png
53F52258-AEB7-4720-9EBA-47A884C9E02D.png

This boy is actually going to be the death of me 🥰

Wonder who he’s on FaceTime with 😂
Also I bet that’s summers toy that’s sitting on the side 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Why does he seem kinda sad 😢 also he talks about the hair at the end of this video saying his long hair was getting in his eyes during games
I feel like I’m just spamming you lot with stuff so really sorry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nathan looks cute with the curls. Just don't think Mason would suit them at all.
No, he really wouldn’t suit them. He suited the long hair but he wouldn’t suit it curly. I’m not a fan of curls on a man unless it’s natural, otherwise it looks like they’re trying to look like their grans or something 🥴 thank god he’s gone short again, hot af 🙏

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.