Mason Mount #72 Mason Shoplifts His Shoes. Aimlee has left us all confused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Jayden partying with a can of coke? Do they really all not drink? So you’re telling me they all act the way they do while they’re sober?!?!? 🤦‍♀️

@amzi come get your mans

Reactions: 1
Morning everyone. Happy Sunday 💙💙 Bentley night tonight 🤣
Sidekick nephew will be with him

happy Sunday💙

I wouldn’t be surprised if we have photos of a few of the team at Stormzy is 72 years old tonight he is at the o2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

happy Sunday💙

I wouldn’t be surprised if we have photos of a few of the team at Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old tonight he is at the o2
I hope we get some pics!!!

happy Sunday💙

I wouldn’t be surprised if we have photos of a few of the team at Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old tonight he is at the o2
Well I didn’t type that! Wtf

Okay…when you type S t o r m z y it changes it on here why?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I didn’t type that! Wtf

Okay…when you type S t o r m z y it changes it on here why?
Because it was changed on another thread and it’s generic throughout so whenever you type that it comes up with the 72 years old bit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just about to say he doesn't look one bit 72 🤣

Morning all! May our day be blessed with Mase's new content 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
good morning! Some content from yesterday’s match. I think Mase is peaking again with this look 😂 I’m into it now
B903C0A0-53C5-41BC-9FC5-43AEE488A9C3.jpeg

9770B16D-8B15-4124-AC00-388BFF27A782.jpeg
1431D803-CAAC-48F7-91A4-CA6E6AAF1920.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.