Mason Mount #72 Mason Shoplifts His Shoes. Aimlee has left us all confused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you consult with Jayden or have you just taken the lead?
No so I’ve got it all planned out

so ovbs it’s mine and mason’s wedding or chilly I’m not fuused
You can be maid if honour woody is best man so you get to get it on with him after

@irishgal2013 can be security for the day to stop the hoes coming in

Tommy t will be the vicar

we will have out reception at bagetalle and leave for our honeymoon to, yes you guessed it miami, arriving in a Bentley
The end.

I really need to grow up and get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 4

You can be maid if honour woody is best man so you get to get it on with him after

we will have out reception at bagetalle and leave for our honeymoon to, yes you guessed it miami, arriving in a Bentley
The end.

Wow erm….. you’ve really given it a great deal of thought 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow erm….. you’ve really given it a great deal of thought 🤣
I think my brain is fried after a day with bridezila and I need to get some sleep 😂 normal service will resume tomorrow.

does anyone know when mason will meet up with England? Or is there the possibility he wi be out and about with a hoe the next few days?
Asking for a friend

You were invited unti you turned on me today. Unless you want to make my cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think my brain is fried after a day with bridezila and I need to get some sleep 😂 normal service will resume tomorrow.

does anyone know when mason will meet up with England? Or is there the possibility he wi be out and about with a hoe the next few days?
Asking for a friend

Goodnight, lovely! I'll let our FBI answer the question as I have no clue. I'm just here to chat with you girls 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Asking for a friend

We love him too Thiago

What if this is true! All dreams will be shattered
It must be true cause we all know that tumblr is gospel and no wonder Claire’s accessories left so fast she was probably scared for life

Asking for a friend

He not meeting up. He off to nyc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He can’t meet up with England now he’s been arrested for having a small dick

Mason Mount #73 Mase has a small willy #confirmed 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.