Mason Mount #72 Mason Shoplifts His Shoes. Aimlee has left us all confused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 72 is here!!! Thank you to everyone for input with the thread title.

I am no @calmyourritas but I hope this recap will do💙💙

⚽ @aimlee5 came and drop a bombshell that Mason was fraternising with Claire’s Accessories. Claire posted some content from Stamford Bridge which left @amzi on the verge of a nervous breakdown. There has been no evidence that Mason and Claire were together so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

⚽ We had the Chelsea V Newcastle and Chelsea V Middlesbrough during the last thread. Both wins for the Blues 💙💙Voldy’s new squeeze bailed on the game. Conveniently ill so we missed the showdown we all badly wanted!

⚽ @amzi has had multiple breakdowns over the course of the last thread.

⚽Chelsea have also progressed in the Champions League with a win against Lille. Thankfully the players had a whip round and Tommy T didn’t need to rack up the mileage in his Ford Galaxy on multiple trips. Real Madrid next so hopefully a plane can be arranged otherwise it’s slumming it in cattle class on EasyJet.

⚽Chelsea should have new owners soon with the bids closed at 9pm on Friday. Eyes are peeled to see who wins 👀👀

⚽Amzi again has been trying to steal everyone’s man but has finally settled on Jayden. We are very happy for you 🙂🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

⚽ @aimlee5 came and drop a bombshell that Mason was fraternising with Claire’s Accessories. Claire posted some content from Stamford Bridge which left @amzi on the verge of a nervous breakdown. There has been no evidence that Mason and Claire were together so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

⚽ We had the Chelsea V Newcastle and Chelsea V Middlesbrough during the last thread. Both wins for the Blues 💙💙Voldy’s new squeeze bailed on the game. Conveniently ill so we missed the showdown we all badly wanted!

⚽Chelsea have also progress in the Champions League with a win against Lille. Thankfully the players had a whip round and Tommy T didn’t need to rack up the mileage in his Ford Galaxy on multiple trips. Real Madrid next so hopefully a plane can be arranged otherwise it’s slumming it in cattle class on EasyJet.

⚽Chelsea should have new owners soon with the bids closed at 9pm on Friday. Eyes are peeled to see who wins 👀👀

⚽Amzi again has been trying to steal everyone’s man but has finally settled on Jayden. We are very happy for you 🙂🙂
I missed these recaps!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Usually I would say thank you for the new thread but due to the Jayden comment Im
Not.

also the Ford galaxy bit got me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

⚽Chelsea have also progress in the Champions League with a win against Lille. Thankfully the players had a whip round and Tommy T didn’t need to rack up the mileage in his Ford Galaxy on multiple trips. Real Madrid next so hopefully a plane can be arranged otherwise it’s slumming it in cattle class on EasyJet.

Great job on the recap.. Im so happy @amzi has a man by her side and no one wants to steal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just wanted to put in some of my favourite pics of Mason to start off the new thread with good vibes
9B27B1EE-B492-4B9A-83AE-8F4D1FA87C1F.jpeg
FE4A6373-3A00-458A-8358-61A21FD5F509.jpeg
502365BF-A1AD-4C13-A505-F6D04FB0BEF0.jpeg
BECB2355-0584-43EE-BCFF-4D96BCA5BAAC.jpeg
B3CC62EC-5AE1-4FA9-BE6B-00A7C1FD6104.jpeg
F8903F3E-696D-43BB-ADD0-F84CFA75920C.jpeg
1CF84220-8B5C-4A82-8369-73AB418D7427.jpeg
D4B22003-9C74-44EC-AAEF-7C47595C44FA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.