Mason Mount #69 I don’t give girls flowers, I give good tours though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still have the ick cos one of the hoes that he was jet skiing with probably took it and they were with the second set of hoes all day at KITH.
THE PICTURE DOES NOTHING BUT MAKE ME FEEL ILL cos he's probably got a semi from one of the hoes
Okay now I’ve got the ick again

Bennys stories match with that Syd girls.

Mase really is the best tourguide

Maybe one of them is dating beales poor thing. Seems like it was a planned trip with these girls what I will say is mason doesn’t follow any of them

Of course, bestie. Shorts are horrible. Vile colour. The horns are pathetic. You listen to the pushing P basic witch Mase, shut up. And the hair...
Abs aren't very impressive either.

You good? (y) Here to help.
You had me at 🅿 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I must have the ick so bad I’m feeling nothing. Wouldn’t even want a tour from this man 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe one of them is dating beales poor thing. Seems like it was a planned trip with these girls what I will say is mason doesn’t follow any of them
You know he's done that on purpose cos he knows people will check his following list? following sleazy club promoters is ok, but not the hoes, it'll all ruin his golden balls reputation
OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!
He'll follow them in a few weeks time when everyone has forgotten about miami mase

Reactions: 2
You know he's done that on purpose cos he knows people will check his following list? following sleazy club promoters is ok, but not the hoes, it'll all ruin his golden balls reputation
OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!
He'll follow them in a few weeks time when everyone has forgotten about miami mase
We won’t forget about Miami mason! He needs to remember that 😂😂 we know your watching mason

Reactions: 3
Still have the ick cos one of the hoes that he was jet skiing with probably took it and they were with the second set of hoes all day at KITH.
THE PICTURE DOES NOTHING BUT MAKE ME FEEL ILL cos he's probably got a semi from one of the hoes
I’m with you

• Haha
  • Heart
Boys don’t act like you went to Miami just for basketball 🙄🙄

• Haha
Mason reading this thread: “I give them what they ask for and they still complain”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course, bestie. Shorts are horrible. Vile colour. The horns are pathetic. You listen to the pushing P basic witch Mase, shut up. And the hair...
Abs aren't very impressive either.

You good? (y) Here to help.

Not going to lie I would be afraid of you if you were going to be the judge of a TV program/show.
I know you would be sending me home crying 😅😅

THAT CAPTION :sick: :sick: :sick:
Can someone please remind Benny that he's a 31 yr old man?
It's really awful, and to know he has done it to fit with the kids makes it worse :sick:

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why they posted so much today, there’ll be more partying. I would have saved the thirst trap for the end of the trip to spam the tag feed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.