Mason Mount #69 I don’t give girls flowers, I give good tours though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something unrelated. But who did y’all have a thing for before mason? 👀
Got to be Lucien Laviscount from Emily in Paris or Freddie from Skins

I was watching the apprentice tonight and could help but think Debs and Karen Brady look really alike. Anyone think this or am I just seeing things?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
6369B74B-4907-4F28-8524-4B3E7B8F4D9F.png

Oh ffs the flares are out. I need to prepare myself for this disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt we we will see much of party boy mason now I think he would have told them all to watch what they are posting

Reactions: 2
I doubt we we will see much of party boy mason now I think he would have told them all to watch what they are posting
Yes I thought so too. But most of the girls ig have gone private so there is not much to see🥲

the silence will last one day and our friend Syd will show us everything cuz she's desperate for her followers

Reactions: 3
I have the ick with the bloody P thing.
Absolutely daft and chavvy.
Morning btw Friday flare day 🙄

Sorry about that!
You’re forgiven, just post those awful pics and we’ll say no more about it 😉

Good morning FBC 💙 Check me out on the thread 2 days in a row. Who do I think I am?

Hope everyone has a great Friday. Just posting this as it reminds me of a happier time 🥵🥵
17F684AF-02C9-459B-9797-8A5767881858.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning!
The hoes went jet skiing while the boys were out on a boat, probably together. Then out for the evening look as fabulous as they always do 😬🙄

Morning!
The hoes went jet skiing while the boys were out on a boat, probably together. Then out for the evening look as fabulous as they always do 😬🙄
Maybe they hired the jet ski’s to stalk them lmao
Which hoes we talking about I can’t see anything 🤔

• Haha
Where are you guys seeing all this 😂 I only saw Beales story of a boat 😂😂

Maybe they hired the jet ski’s to stalk them lmao
Which hoes we talking about I can’t see anything 🤔
Damiana has been with them since the first night in Swann and posted the sunglasses in the club story. Her recent post is on a jet ski

Damiana has been with them since the first night in Swann and posted the sunglasses in the club story. Her recent post is on a jet ski
Damn you guys are good 😂 that Damiana girl looks “normal” body wise, I’m shocked to see someone with a more relatable body figure.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.