Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get benny. Can someone explain what he does? How come he was at Lapland uk with the family and now taking mason on a tour of Miami

I don’t get benny. Can someone explain what he does? How come he was at Lapland uk with the family and now taking mason on a tour of Miami
he works for Nike and looks after their 'exclusive' clients i.e. Mase. They were doing a Nike thing in Miami too so wouldn't be surprised if the whole hoe-liday is classed as 'work'.
But he's also friends with Mase and his family too, outside of work

Reactions: 3
he works for Nike and looks after their 'exclusive' clients i.e. Mase. They were doing a Nike thing in Miami too so wouldn't be surprised if the whole hoe-liday is classed as 'work'.
he works for Nike but is very close to Mase, other Chelsea players and their families. he seeks VIP treatment for his clients

Reactions: 2
Thank you, I had no clue he looked a bit odd in the Iapland photos x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hello everyone.
Did anyone else not know that olives grew on trees? 😳 My fun fact of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was losing the fbc due to no content and now he’s losing the fbc due to too many (and irresponsible) content..

• Haha
Screenshot_20220127_205653.jpg

Who is this on Beales post 😂😂 he's liked it too

Also I'm sorry I have no idea how to create a new thread 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone want to create the thread? What’s the title going to be?

I called it! Looks like it’s a boat day today 😂😂 and beales looks like he is in pain on his latest ig post

I called it! Looks like it’s a boat day today 😂😂 and beales looks like he is in pain on his latest ig post
“ I don't give girl flowers, I'll give you good tours though” will do it I guess🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure how to add the wiki to a new thread is anyone able to create one for us?

I'm guessing that the new threads title will reference 69 😂😂😂 and hope it does

“ I don't give girl flowers, I'll give you good tours though” will do it I guess🤣
Who suggest this? Im going to make a new thread if that’s okay with eveyone? Im just unsure how to add the wiki at the top

Who suggest this? Im going to make a new thread if that’s okay with eveyone? Im just unsure how to add the wiki at the top
It was mine, but I think it was back on page 18 😂

I've only just found where to create thread. I'll see if can see anything about the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.