Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he’s on a mission to recruit more .. guess he latest story is as close as he’ll ever come to an educational facility in his life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And he’s on a mission to recruit more .. guess he latest story is as close as he’ll ever come to an educational facility in his life
At least it’s a football pitch. Sorry, sOcCeR

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why would a good looking, 23 yr old millionaire, who lets be honest, could pretty much get any girl he wanted in the UK , go to the US and spend his time with 18 yr old who only a few months ago were posting high school graduation pics on their grid in their school uniform?

1) he's far more stupid that EVERONE thought
2) they have really good conversation together cos they have so much in common
3) he's using them to pump and dump (so admirable)
4) Mase is not the golden boy everyone thinks he is and his media team are now running around like headless chickens
5) becuase he can, so he will (again so admirable)
6) He's easily influenced by bad people (Time for the intervention Debs)

Im sure i'll think of more... bear with....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who would’ve thought that that bad boy song would fit him so well... Oh mason…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do wonder what the security at those club is like. Because if those girls give their ID, the security guards must say that they can’t enter, right? Or is it because they’re with older guys that they’re aloud?
Money talks. Here, in Miami and in Mars.

Reactions: 5
Why would a good looking, 23 yr old millionaire, who lets be honest, could pretty much get any girl he wanted in the UK , go to the US and spend his time with 18 yr old who only a few months ago were posting high school graduation pics on their grid in their school uniform?

1) he's far more stupid that EVERONE thought
2) they have really good conversation together cos they have so much in common
3) he's using them to pump and dump (so admirable)
4) Mase is not the golden boy everyone thinks he is and his media team are now running around like headless chickens
5) becuase he can, so he will (again so admirable)
6) He's easily influenced by bad people (Time for the intervention Debs)

Im sure i'll think of more... bear with....
the funny thing is that when he's in the UK he goes out with girls over 25 (Bev, Tallia, Cartia)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will never understand how people like beales can just live the life they do? All he does is live off people and try to stay relevant
And as for these girls do they not care how it makes them look?

Reactions: 4
stephen you are very weak with Mason, yesterday i read in the JG thread that you would duck Pep, this situation with Mason in Miami drove you crazy?
I definitely would duck Pep he is gorgeous 😍 plus he has proper stubble not the fake beards/stubble the players have!

Do we honestly think mason knew of these
Girls going everywhere with them or do you think beales sorted it and mason just rolled with it? I’m interested to see what people think
from what I could see on the night they all met the girls were driven to the place by a really gross Club Promoter and he had like 4 other girls in the car who were already drunk and about similar age. So I think he gets them in without ID'S needing to be checked.
It's just very gross, 0's across the board for all involved.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
from what I could see on the night they all met the girls were driven to the place by a really gross Club Promoter and he had like 4 other girls in the car who were already drunk and about similar age. So I think he gets them in without ID'S needing to be checked.
Is it that chrisshounia guy? Cuz he does look gross..

i also saw that man's instagram profile, he had videos of a girl dancing that went up all over her dress and you could see her whole vagina literally she was very drunk

• Sick
2 posts in 2 days and a tiktok, someone's trying REALLY hard here.
Why bother if you know you haven't done anything wrong? 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.