Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was catching up on Gogglebox this evening and one of the sisters (Issie and Ellie) was watching something and mentioned her basement was flooded! 👀 FBC member? Lurker? 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank god! Finally caught up...but not sad I missed the drama earlier 😉 happy birthday, Mace Mase 🎉! Thanks Puli for the ass shot 😉 that sounds bad but I don't even care 😂

571FAD84-5711-43CB-ABF1-D571616B3062.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was catching up on Gogglebox this evening and one of the sisters (Issie and Ellie) was watching something and mentioned her basement was flooded! 👀 FBC member? Lurker? 👋
I caught that and wondered if it was a more common phrase than I thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on the thread been recovering all day. Got out of isolation on Friday and went for some drinks with friends that ended up lasting the full weekend. I didn’t get home until after 10 last night slightly too drunk.

Surely people would have read most of the threads before posting on here? I know that I did and I got the memo not to post anything that randoms come on and do. Tbh I’m not interesting in stuff like that anyway just liked coming on for a nosey.

The birthday content today has been great. The pictures of Mason with his niece are just adorable and the pictures that Declan posted 🥵🥵.

I hope everyone is doing well and had a lovely weekend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
QUOTE="PunkRocker, post: 7884805, member: 176496"]
This is the kind of birthday content I can get on board with 🥵
Here's a selection of my favourites

Screenshot_20220110-212227_Flickr.jpg

Good lord why have I never seen this pic 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello girls (and guy)!
Another long-time lurker here (we’re really coming out of the woodworks now, aren’t we 🙈). I was happy thirsting silently, but the school video from yesterday (Mr. Mount’s class, yes PLEASE) and Declan’s post of the private jet (mile high club fantasies anyone?) have done me good, and I just had to share, sorry not sorry 🤭

I find these threads really funny, and you’ve kept me laughing and thirsting through some pretty boring times, so thank you for that 😛

Oh, and my top 5 (in no particular order) are Mason, Kepa, Puli, Deccers and Chilly. 👏👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello girls (and guy)!
Another long-time lurker here (we’re really coming out of the woodworks now, aren’t we 🙈). I was happy thirsting silently, but the school video from yesterday (Mr. Mount’s class, yes PLEASE) and Declan’s post of the private jet (mile high club fantasies anyone?) have done me good, and I just had to share, sorry not sorry 🤭

I find these threads really funny, and you’ve kept me laughing and thirsting through some pretty boring times, so thank you for that 😛

Oh, and my top 5 (in no particular order) are Mason, Kepa, Puli, Deccers and Chilly. 👏👋👋
Welcome 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello girls (and guy)!

Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Waiting on any new content from Noodle 😴
Will it be later training again tonight as Chelsea play Wed night? If it is, he'll be all wrapped up and thankfully not in that jacket, if you can call it that. 😄

Reactions: 5
5DE9326D-0E93-4C96-B46F-55354833351A.jpeg

Teens did their job and gave us a bigger version. Obsessed with this photo 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.