Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello girls (and guy)!
Another long-time lurker here (we’re really coming out of the woodworks now, aren’t we 🙈). I was happy thirsting silently, but the school video from yesterday (Mr. Mount’s class, yes PLEASE) and Declan’s post of the private jet (mile high club fantasies anyone?) have done me good, and I just had to share, sorry not sorry 🤭

I find these threads really funny, and you’ve kept me laughing and thirsting through some pretty boring times, so thank you for that 😛

Oh, and my top 5 (in no particular order) are Mason, Kepa, Puli, Deccers and Chilly. 👏👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just thought I’d let you all know that I’ve been on a pickled onion detox since they made me feel sick on NYE (guess you can have too much of a good thing…)

and tonight I finally felt able and ready to have some with my dinner. Had 6 as a side. Delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just thought I’d let you all know that I’ve been on a pickled onion detox since they made me feel sick on NYE (guess you can have too much of a good thing…)

and tonight I finally felt able and ready to have some with my dinner. Had 6 as a side. Delicious.

Thank goodness for that, when tit is going down. I need you to come in and talk about your pickle onions. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soo as this has been quiet I have spent some time catching up on the thread which lead me to old threads.. I am 100% guilty of joining in before reading them.

I even thought when you said wiki you meant Google Wikipedia 🤣😭

I'm sorry if I was a dick 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning everyone! Happy Wet Wednesday! 10.5 hours to go until the grand unveiling of the new haircut 💙
I swear if Sweeney Todd has done another butchering, I'm going to riot 👊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.