Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahahaha 😭 the original post on Twitter says it’s a waiter too 😂 poor man is gonna leave his shift with a huge ego boost after being lied to about looking like mason
🤣🤣🤣🤣 unless that Hermes belt is a fake I need to start a applying to that job since it looks like it pays well

• Haha
Reactions: 1

In case anyone cares, I’ve finally submitted my votes for the poll and I’ve gone for sausage rolls, pickled onions and Pringles.

I am absolutely outraged… OUTRAGED I tell you.. that my beloved pickled onions only have 4 votes. I thought we were friends 😢😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

In case anyone cares, I’ve finally submitted my votes for the poll and I’ve gone for sausage rolls, pickled onions and Pringles.

I am absolutely outraged… OUTRAGED I tell you.. that my beloved pickled onions only have 4 votes. I thought we were friends 😢😢
Blimmin heck Rita 6 full days to decide your poll vote

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t argue with that

the only thing less popular than pickled onions is twiglets! Wow

The next poll should just be “do you like pickled onions?” and hopefully we’d get more than 4 yes votes because this is a travesty to mankind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
]

The next poll should just be “do you like pickled onions?” and hopefully we’d get more than 4 yes votes because this is a travesty to mankind
Is now a good time to admit I've never tried one 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I love me a pickled onion but only with fish and chips or ploughman’s. I couldn’t stomach one on it’s own. Or it could just be I’m a greedy bastard and I like extra food 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I can't believe pork pies only have 6 votes. I seriously judge people who put on a buffet and don't have pork pies.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't believe pork pies only have 6 votes. I seriously judge people who put on a buffet and don't have pork pies.
Pork pies are the MVP of a buffet. Disappointed but not surprised to see that my beloved cheese and pineapple on sticks didn’t make the cut.

• Heart
Pork pies are the MVP of a buffet. Disappointed but not surprised to see that my beloved cheese and pineapple on sticks didn’t make the cut.
Agreed. The more jelly the better 🤤
Do you make a hedgehog out of them? 😂 I enjoy the pineapple but I have to offload the cheese to another partygoer!

• Haha
Do you make a hedgehog out of them? 😂 I enjoy the pineapple but I have to offload the cheese to another partygoer!
Surely sausages on sticks qualify for top tier buffet food along with quiche?

• Haha
Now you know that’s the thought of thing Mr Scuffed would do! 🧀🍍🦔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.