Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
usually I’m catching up to pages at the end of the day but thought I would share a new (I think) pic I found on Twitter
Errr….. that’s not Mason unless my eyesight has failed me

Morning everyone. Hope you are all preparing for the birthday of the year tomorrow! Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
usually I’m catching up to pages at the end of the day but thought I would share a new (I think) pic I found on Twitter
I know I haven't been on here for a few days but Jesus! He hasn't changed that much has he? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Morning everyone. Hope you are all preparing for the birthday of the year tomorrow! Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday ❤
I have so much to do for tomorrow, need to get some balloons, bake a cake, wrap myself up in paper and get delivered to cobham….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is everyone? Getting ready for the birthday celebrations?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe we’re not on thread 69 for his birthday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought he looked a little weird but the
eyebrows kinda looked the same lmaoooo

My friend and I really thought this was him and loved the outfit lmaoo. Note to self, eye check up needed ASAP💀💀

now seeing the tweet again it might have been a joke about someone who vaguely resembled him. I fell for it just like the Connie Lingus one🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought he looked a little weird but the
eyebrows kinda looked the same lmaoooo

My friend and I really thought this was him and loved the outfit lmaoo. Note to self, eye check up needed ASAP💀💀
hahahahaha 😭 the original post on Twitter says it’s a waiter too 😂 poor man is gonna leave his shift with a huge ego boost after being lied to about looking like mason

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.