Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year everyone! I’m back with my first recap since thread 22. Welcome to thread 67 FINALLY! It’s been a slow few days… the majority of the FBC seem to have been hungover for the entire thread. Thread title by @Smca53 ❤

I’m pumped for @StephenTJackson new song!!!! Just leaving this beauty here, to admire while we wait:

View attachment 961237

Our new checklist for new members thanks to @Bumblebee81
1) are you over 18?
2) are you a clout chaser?
3) are you delusional?
4) do you jump to conclusions?
5) does 1+1 = 2 or 1000?
6) do you have hidden agendas?
7) do you live in the real world?
8) do you have a level of self awareness?
9) are you in denial?
10) are you able to accept 'no' as an answer?

Recap of last thread (among the tumbleweed):
⚽ Lewis uploaded some pics Mase took on his Polaroid.
⚽ We all got weird masks to celebrate NY which ruined our view of Daddy’s face.
⚽ Where did Mason spend NYE? Enjoying Debs’ spread? Private party with Nath? In the sex dungeon?
⚽ Lukaku is a wanker.
⚽ Our resident songwriter @Stackson shared his excellent version of Auld Lang Syne for us all.
⚽ We all shared some of our ✨favourite✨ pics of Mason.
⚽ There was something about some trousers but they were horrific so I didn’t take much notice.
⚽ We all got very emotional and shared the love.
⚽ Mase uploaded a pic in a Versace shirt. Mixed opinions. Don’t mention it to @Suder34.
⚽ He then uploaded a TikTok of his best moments through the year. We enjoyed October the most.
⚽ There was a lot of discussion around @LyndyLou ’s husband’s sausage.
⚽ Kyle Walker got married and @Scuffed was heartbroken.
⚽ Donatella Versace shared THE pic of Mase on insta #influencer
⚽ The hair is still intact.
⚽ Mase was ANGRY during the match.
⚽ Carlotta… wait for it… attended the match! Shock horror. Expect an engagement announcement any day now.

And finally…. If you missed @Geexoxo art exhibition… here’s another chance to see it! All her best works ❤❤❤

View attachment 961251View attachment 961252View attachment 961253View attachment 961254View attachment 961256View attachment 961255
Your recaps make it almost worth being back here 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Right where are these pictures someone must have taken a sneaky one

• Heart
Reactions: 3

imagine wanting to go out with a meal with your mate and the whole world and their dog wants to know about it, leave them be

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I do have to wonder what is the point of that person posting it on tumblr, are they just desperate for the teens to flood in asking questions or something

• Heart
imagine wanting to go out with a meal with your mate and the whole world and their dog wants to know about it, leave them be
It seems innocent to me only like bumping into him somewhere

Someone is really reaching…

• Haha
i mean i don’t think the poster purposely followed them but they did purposely bait them out on tumblr about it. where is GB when you need him! this could be front page news can see the headline now ‘man eats meal’ the teens are gonna go wild

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Someone is really reaching…
“She was with him at the New Year’s Eve party” mase_is_king19 love that photo was practically taken when people were still out sunbathing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously. And taking photos without permission and things like that. People don't understand boundaries.

• Heart
The comments on that tiktok not only is she seing mason he also has another girlfriend and Carlotta is seeing Lewis! It gets worse

Not to be that witch but it wasn’t mason she was with on New Year’s Eve. 😂
Honestly go and read the comments! I’m cracking up at them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The comments on that tiktok not only is she seing mason he also has another girlfriend and Carlotta is seeing Lewis! It gets worse

Honestly go and read the comments! I’m cracking up at them 😂
Carla and Lewis that’s awkward 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.