Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for answering. Sorry I just was interested to see how you coped with such a huge schlong in your life!
I’ve only just caught up had friends over for dinner. Was there some weird tit going on that I hadn’t read and then I’m randomly answering a question about the size of hubs dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine lurking to post on tumblr bitching 😂 Need to work on their reading skills as well as we’ve literally said we don’t care😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t we say we literally couldn’t care less what or who he does!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tumblr Lurkers… he can do what he likes, when he likes, with who he likes! Literally move on!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t care what Mason does in his life. I can prove that with my profile picture 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ladies we’ve made it to tumblr yet again…am I allowed to share the username
On here?

View attachment 951297Oh I’m jealous I’ll admit that no problem everyone wants his socks
the blog who this belongs they complained too only done it to get a reaction...which she has. But thats the end of that lol

Sorry, I lurk on here a bit, I'm El!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t you dare. NellyLoz will be very upset with you
As much as I don’t care what he does or doesn’t do, I still won’t be changing mine to Ian beales 😂 mason hun can you get some more mates so I have more to choose a new profile pic from please?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as I don’t care what he does or doesn’t do, I still won’t be changing mine to Ian beales 😂 mason hun can you get some more mates so I have more to choose a new profile pic from please?
You don’t understand mine is real love 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.