Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far we know it’s mason as the person has legs and tracksuit bottoms and flowers from same road he plays on. bleeping hell murder squad must be shitting themselves at that level of investigation. 😂😂
I’m sure someone will spot him at winter wonderland if he is there…

@LyndyLou Could I ask a question. Please don’t feel you have to answer it but is Mr Lyndy easy to accommodate? Sorry I’m asking because I only have an averaged sized man and the German monster dick I had ruined me xx
I must admit when we was first together it was a bit uncomfortable, but you learn how to adapt! Sometimes it still takes me by surprise but he’s 8.5 inches so big but not mahusive 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I must admit when we was first together it was a bit uncomfortable, but you learn how to adapt! Sometimes it still takes me by surprise but he’s 8.5 inches so big but not mahusive 😜
Thanks for answering. Sorry I just was interested to see how you coped with such a huge schlong in your life!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also while we are at it, mason when we go to wonderland you better win me a big ass teddy and not some finding dory from 2016!

Also while we are at it, mason when we go to wonderland you better win me a big ass teddy and not some finding dory from 2016!
Oh I'm expecting the whole shebang. Churros, rides, fluffy toys all of it! Idc if Chelsea haven't given you a pay rise yet noodle, I need the insta content xx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I'm expecting the whole shebang. Churros, rides, fluffy toys all of it! Idc if Chelsea haven't given you a pay rise yet noodle, I need the insta content xx
Don’t forget to add nicer flowers to your list

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ladies we’ve made it to tumblr yet again…am I allowed to share the username
On here?

84243FE8-8C5A-472E-9258-A56336DA1E39.jpeg
Oh I’m jealous I’ll admit that no problem everyone wants his socks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has basically gone into an account on there saying how mean we all were to this new person who popped up earlier they actually hate us…

We really do live rent free in their minds don't we. I'm flattered tbh
Spend a lot of time reading here to say they hate it so much dont they? 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you don’t like it then move on stop coming here? That way you won’t be offended by what you see 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.