Mason Mount #62 We want socks not stats and no clout chasing chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning All.
Last day of work FINALLY. I’ve got to tackle the shops in the morning to finish my xmas shopping because I have left it last minute to get my mums present.

We were supposed to be going for a meal for my Grandpa’s 70th tomorrow afternoon too but the pub have had to close, so no idea what we’re going to do now as there was 16 of us going and it’s late notice 🙄 bloody covid!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh and I need to clarify for the lurkers, Jayden wants it because it'll get him more exposure. A story to sell to the Scum.

@cherryshade123, consent on all sides please.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here it is- Day 23! I wrote this last night so can't remember what it says or who it's about, but I can imagine it's sexy as ever :love::devilish:
Enjoy everybody 🥵

The way you are trying to kill us :cry::cry:
I already had to suffer that photo when it was first published, I would have liked not to see it again.
I'm actually afraid thinking about your last post :eek::eek:

me too i’m already flooded 🥵
Same!! I can't wait to watch it!!

I'm already at the airport but I still have so many hours of travel ahead of me. The worst part of going home is the amount of hours that have to waste travelling. Wish I could teleport😭😭

Hope all of you have a great day!!❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.