Mason Mount #62 We want socks not stats and no clout chasing chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning!!
I keep forgetting the day. We are not doing anything special tomorrow. Apart from facetiming the kids to see what presents they got πŸ˜‚
But I hope you are not too stressed getting everything ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning everyone!
I had my first footballer dream! After watching the Billy G pride vid a couple times before bed, i dreamt i was in Scotland with Billy and we spent Hogmanay together watching the fireworks over Edinburgh castle (its something i've always wanted to do, never thought i'd be doing it with Billy) πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
This fascinates me as i've never had any Mase dreams...ever.... even my bloody sub-conscious has got the ickk :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have a wonderful day everyone! Busy day of chores, hair and nails and a meal and quiz with my bestie later 😁 anyone got any exciting plans?

That sounds amazing Punkie! Enjoy!! ❀❀
Ive woken up like I’ve been run over by a bus! sore throat, achy everywhere, arm very sore. Bloody booster!! Was planning on doing some wrapping but I think my body is failing me today!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Morning All, I’ve been up since some stupid time as apparently β€œwe” are taking cake and mince pies to the Grandparent-in-laws just no one actually told me that I was baking these πŸ™„
I will also be trying to round up those that need haircuts on the way! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£ Mr R#2 said last night that after seeing Spiceys hair he will be going nowhere near Sweeney Todd’s! 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not trying to say this calendar is better than @cherryshade123 's but...my babies :love:
And Pat posting photos wearing a suit. Well, those are my presents, I guess. Not complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The baking definitely does! What are you baking?
The first one will be medovik, then poppy seed cake (when I successfully force someone to go to the store for poppy seeds, at this moment no one seems willing, so we fight mentally) and maybe also today if there's time a gingerbread cake β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all! Woke up with a banging headache as per usual! I was thinking about Spicy last night after that video and it got me thinking about this classic moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8A645092-31E8-4BF2-B7B5-2B4B2038AD3E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so I know we should be avoiding clout chasing topic but to Pulisic lovers I’ve got a bit of tea to spill

So last week just few days before the Everton game, he was at Winter Wonderland with Olivia Jade :sick: and their friends.
He commented on her ig post and then started following her friend
View attachment 939674

T is Terrell, he had his tattoo with Mase and Pulisic and these two are basically attached at the hip

I'm pretty sure that was him sitting behind Olivia's screaming friend (and beside T) on the roller coaster because I recognise his beanie(although it's not too clear)

Those girls were also at Chelsea vs Everton match :sneaky::sneaky: No wonder he played like :poop:
View attachment 939694

Apparently Olivia is dating Jacob Elordi (Zendaya's ex) so I guess they are just friends but like really Captain America? Of all people Olivia-I-can-row Jade? I wonder how do they even know each other πŸ€”

I find it so funny that he is friends with her after his dad called her parents idiots on his podcast a few years ago

Would love to know what papa Pulisic think of this
View attachment 939696
Olivia Jade is dating Jacob, that's true, she introduced him to her family, anyway since her mom went to jail for falsifying notes so she can go to college (which she didn't), she's desperate for famous guys

bernardo silva being ranked as the 45th? robbed. a travesty 🀯 easily top ten
It is based on trophies won in 2021, not only on the quality of the player

Reactions: 3
Here it is- Day 23! I wrote this last night so can't remember what it says or who it's about, but I can imagine it's sexy as ever :love::devilish:
Enjoy everybody πŸ₯΅
Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 20.40.17.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.