Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Evening all. Just popped on to say SO LONG GREENBUSH. I was really really hurt by some of their comments yesterday (& others, but I won’t go there right now!) and tonight they’ve proven again what a bin worthy rat they are.

don’t come back here again under another user name. don’t come here to lurk and try to sell stories from here. you are fucking with peoples lives, the things you say and the things you do have effects and repurcussions, whether they are multmillionaire footballers or an FBC member. we’re not here for the accusations, fake rumours or the comments to try and get a reaction from people. commenting to a journalist about someone potentially trying for a baby is all levels of wrong as the journalist said it’s been denied again by their team, you don’t know what they might be going through, you don’t know what they might be dealing with.

this has become a community, we have become friends, a family. take your shit elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Okay I just caught up on the rest of the thread and now I feel terrible for just piping up about pickled onions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I feel so out of sync not being up to date 😔 I actually miss my FBC fam ❤ Sleeping at the new house for the first time I feel like I’m a posh clamping tent with the mattress on the floor 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GGina

VIP Member
Big Rom’s thirst trap has well and truly trapped me this morning 🥵 bet his dicks the size of my arm though I’d probably need reconstructive surgery if I tried naked wrestling it

6EFBBBC0-8B0D-43CC-B900-32B2913AE9E9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

jflurker93

VIP Member
Thanks to our Resident Mrs R @Rodney2208 for the thread title!

❌ Still Banned ❌
• Instahoe Chat
• Mason’s Follows
• Mason’s Likes
• Small Willy Slander

Very Quick Recap of Thread 61:

⚽ Tammy Abraham used to tweet very questionable things

⚽ Daddy made it to number 6 of the Fans Footballer of the year list (Spicy was 2nd)

⚽ Female sloths scream when they want sex and can be heard from 700m away. We’re all going to Cobham to sing the song of our people #Horny

⚽ Chelsea posted some outstanding content of Daddy & Kepa dancing

⚽ And this clip of Mason looking like an actual angel in heaven

⚽ We’re all ready to hack into the Chelsea Media Archives for unseen footage. I’ll ask IT Marc to help us penetrate it.

⚽ Daddy is a flapping penguin

⚽ Jorgi turned 30 and Rudi is only 28 WTF ?

⚽ Mason’s childhood friends posted some DELIGHTFUL pics of daddy with sex hair

3470547E-3C3C-4F54-BB45-23FC11EC2B81.jpeg

⚽ I still am unaware of what Mason drinks because the glasses are EMPTY

⚽ @StephenTJackson is still blessing us with Dickmas Songs

⚽ Mason apparently isn’t a virgin

⚽ We all discussed how often we do or don’t have sex

⚽ @nellyloz123 ‘s dog watches her and Phil Jones at it and @MensaBarbie1985 ‘s cat is giving out scores like Craig Revel Horwood

⚽ Mason and Chilly don’t have swimming pools #Peasants

⚽ It’s Tinks Birthday today 🥳

88B8C9ED-0682-4FEB-AB61-E30076DCBB27.jpeg

⚽ Tumblr came for us AGAIN 😴🙄

⚽ Pebbles & Snail hid in boxes for Amazon Prime

ROUNDUP OF LAST THREADS NEW PHOTOS

E9667304-018B-4AF0-9782-7ED513F79CC9.jpeg
A3F3240F-9468-4AD7-BF3A-9257C8C15D43.jpeg
F9966D6C-D558-4C83-BC68-6F3E12FDBFE9.jpeg

POLL:
What’s your preferred way in with Daddy?

• Heart

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Okay I’m caught up. What the actual fuck. Im not even going to mention his name but what a hypocritical bellend he is. He has a cheek to say he’s done all of this because Mason lied when he/she/it/bush/foliage lied about his whole persona to multiple people on this thread. He needs serious help and is FAR to invested in peoples lives where he has absolutely no relevance to them.
I know for sure he will get what’s coming to him. His comments on topics that shouldn’t be discussed were uncalled for and for him to not have the decency to apologise just shows what kind of fucked up person he is. I hope he shags his crackhead oap on the shitty mattress and catches crabs and piles.
Also crying at @calmyourritas popping in about pickled onions. That’s why we ❤ Her

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
This is aimed at accounts that keep bringing insta hoes names into this page. You will not get a response as of tonight as bat shit crazy has said he will sell everything that’s been said on here about mason private life.
In that case i heard that Mase has a 12 inch cock and after training, goes home and stands on his dining table completely naked swinging it around.... go sell that greenbush/rosebud/dandelion whatever you want to call yourself

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
The HD version of this. Dear God. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

The face, the look, the hair, the way he his fiddling with his fingers.

I'll be back after a cold shower.

Screenshot_20211222-195218_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jflurker93

VIP Member
footballers with two cell phones seem unfaithful to me, i'm sorry Mason but even though you're beautiful you won't change my way of thinking
I LITERALLY know so many people that have a work mobile 🙄

It’s NO different.

What is he supposed to do deal with Chelsea stuff, emails, sponsors, his social media’s etc etc and the other for… All clogging up his phone when his mum just wants to text him to see what he wants with his chicken dippers, beans or spaghetti hoops?

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I’m actually furious! How dare he profit on trying to make other peoples lives a misery. He has serious issues, none of this is normal behaviour.
Also what is it to him whether someone is or isn’t pregnant.
The Declan and Lauren bit almost made me sick. When you think he can't cross more boundaries...disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
Okay just caught up with everything and I am shocked! Cannot believe someone could be so hateful and bitter that they go out their way to ruin someone else's life. If you're reading GreenBush, no wonder nobody wanted to fuck you for 4 years, I wouldn't come near your crazy ass with a barge pole you cunt 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I’m actually furious! How dare he profit on trying to make other peoples lives a misery. He has serious issues, none of this is normal behaviour.
Also what is it to him whether someone is or isn’t pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17